Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

weekend in play school 2

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chappers i wasnt talking about u guys.

im a ****??!! right how does that work?if u wanna slag off our weekend then go do it on another thread

BHAFC4eva - u dont even know me or any of us who are going on our weekend away so i'd preffer it if u didnt call me a **** and didnt bring me in to ur pathetic slanging matches - GO AWAY

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fair play sheebs, we were just trying to have a laugh though.

Thanks for the offer by the way but looking at my money situation i am a definite no.

x

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah Sheebs you can well and truly scrub my name of your tiney scrap of paper aswell......Im stil confused why the fcuk you are staying in Cleethorpes its on par with places like Hull and Scunthorpe!

Yeah we stayed there last time and had a good laugh...but that was last game and usuallly do stay over for that,Why you going there?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
byf i think i know who u r - were u with a couple of mates after Grimsby game last yr sitting/slouching dejectedly by the railings by the beach eating chips i think. i think u r who i think

ps - my little bit of scrap paper seems to have a lot of names on it - stange

and as for this bhafc4eva - u dont no me dont offend me - leave it

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
sheebo said:
byf i think i know who u r - were u with a couple of mates after Grimsby game last yr sitting/slouching dejectedly by the railings by the beach eating chips i think. i think u r who i think

ps - my little bit of scrap paper seems to have a lot of names on it - stange

and as for this bhafc4eva - u dont no me dont offend me - leave it

Sheebo, you have to remember it is no relevance who byf is, as he told me yesterday.

Isn't that right Simon G?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BrightonBird said:
Oh how did you guess. You are so sexy:jester:

are you attracted to short, puny, Billy Mitchell, no money, live wiv ya parents at 26 men then.

...ooohhhhh that was a Jester at the end fair play Bianca :smokin:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tardfest?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yes i was only trying to arrange accomodation for my mates

f*** it i wont bother

dwayne said:
are you attracted to short, puny, Billy Mitchell, no money, live wiv ya parents at 26 men then.

...ooohhhhh that was a Jester at the end fair play Bianca :smokin:

Still taller you though, eh? AND I'm not ugly. AND I'm not fat. AND I'm not ginger. AND I don't talk bollocks. AND I'm not insecure. AND I'm not an attention-seeker.

Hmmm, I know what I'd rather be. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Safeway said:
AND I'm not ginger

Nothing wrong with gingers, Mitchell.

Sorry again Sheebo, if i were you i'd pm everybody and get on the live chat or summat at an arranged time so you can organise it like that.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
sheebo said:
yes i was only trying to arrange accomodation for my mates

f*** it i wont bother

Ah look he's getting all upset now. Go and have a little cry and then think of anotherway to arrange it, wanker

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
Still taller you though, eh? AND I'm not ugly. AND I'm not ginger. AND I don't talk bollocks. AND I'm not insecure. AND I'm not an attention-seeker.

Hmmm, I know what I'd rather be. :rolleyes:

well I'm not ugly either although I find that difficult to judge being a man. I'm ginger I will give you that, but put you and me (the whole package) in front of women and I know which they would choose, and I think u do aswell really.

...anyway wasn't the post about Bianca not wanting your puny ass anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here