Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

weekend in play school 2

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
i think my mate summed it up nicely when talk of someone using a cheap slaaaag was brought up..

'whats wrong with him.. is he crap at wanking?'

:lolol:

can't say i see the appeal of a dirty hooker thats already been with 75 other niggaz that evening....

dwayne said:
Think of Rock stars .

They have nice wifies at home but still bang hoes?

Yeah but that's just it, you're NOT a rock star! You work in a f***ing BANK. Maybe it's double standards, but rock stars can get away with it cos it's seen as cool. You doing it just smacks of a lonely boy that can't get a real woman.

Stop me if I'm wrong, stop me if I'm wrong.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
Yeah but that's just it, you're NOT a rock star! You work in a f***ing BANK. Maybe it's double standards, but rock stars can get away with it cos it's seen as cool. You doing it just smacks of a lonely boy that can't get a real woman.

Yeah rock stars do it cos they're "cool" err yeah and not because they've got the same physiological needs as u or I?

:jester:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Wow.... 11 pages of "my dicks bigger than your dick" and we're still going.

Truly, the very essence of NSC....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well shit a brick, the short circuit 2 poster i ordered is gonna cost 4 quis p&p. Bastards.

It's worth it though, johnny 5 is a f***ing LEGEND:salute:

dwayne said:
Yeah rock stars do it cos they're "cool" err yeah and not because they've got the same physiological needs as u or I?

:jester:

Don't bring me into your depraved world. I've never felt the need to visit a prostitute, always been happy enough with my life.

I think part of the reason rock stars and the like do it is because they're not meant to. They can get everything they want, so it makes things a bit boring. Seeing a whore provides a bit of excitement. Sorry, your excuse was?

Dandyman

In London village.
Can't we just go back to taking the piss out of BYF ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
You doing it just smacks of a lonely boy that can't get a real woman.

Stop and I think Wilts can disprove your "real woman!" theory.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
Don't bring me into your depraved world. I've never felt the need to visit a prostitute, always been happy enough with my life.

I think part of the reason rock stars and the like do it is because they're not meant to. They can get everything they want, so it makes things a bit boring. Seeing a whore provides a bit of excitement. Sorry, your excuse was?

you're under the illusion that most rock stars earn a packet.

Incorrect.

I think you will find that there are a lot richer bankers out there than Rock Stars. The Majority of rockstars therefore, cannot get whatever they want?!?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Well shit a brick, the short circuit 2 poster i ordered is gonna cost 4 quis p&p. Bastards.

It's worth it though, johnny 5 is a f***ing LEGEND:salute:

serious?? where the f*** dyou find a johnny 5 poster? worth every penny MAXwell, every penny.

maybe if you ask nice dwanye will lend you some of his millions... :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wilts is a handsome young devil, i'll give him that.

I'm going drinking this afternoon, i can't decide between somewhere in town or Circus Circus for a nice pint of Budweiser or two...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so who's up for cleethorpes then?:dunce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Raphael Meade said:
serious?? where the f*** dyou find a johnny 5 poster? worth every penny MAXwell, every penny.

maybe if you ask nice dwanye will lend you some of his millions... :lolol:

Ebay

2c_1.JPG

dwayne said:
you're under the illusion that most rock stars earn a packet.

Incorrect.

I think you will find that there are a lot richer bankers out there than Rock Stars. The Majority of rockstars therefore, cannot get whatever they want?!?

Okay THOMAS, whatever you say. Arguing with you is like talking to a four-year-old. No matter how well contructed or factual an argument is, you will always come back with some bullshit or simply put your hands over your ears and shout "na na, can't hear you!". Did you you know it takes a bigger man to admit defeat.

The fact remains though: you paid a dirty London whore £15 for sex. Dress it up how you like, that's a fact.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
did he dress her up how he liked too?? (for an extra tenner)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here