Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday reckon they have sold.................

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We would be lucky to take 270 on a Friday night to hillsborough. The posturing by SOME on here is ridiculous. Especially those that can't be arsed with always.

Are away support remains the same whatever the division. It's great in league two/one but leaves something to be desired by championship standards.

In general I think it's poor. And when we do get a close one eg saints last year you get one Brighton fan and 4 day tripper mates who could not care less.

It's a bit of a laugh in response to some stuff on their forum. Chill; I think we recognise that their away support is better than ours. Besides, it's not every weekend that they get a chance to see flair on grass in a brand new stadium.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Oh we all know about Leed's incredible support! Not bad for a 1 club city. Just a quick check...

Guaranteed you'll have more fun with us in the pubs and the ground on friday. We are, in the main, there to enjoy ourselves. Leeds. They are not. They have a bit of reputation for misbehaving on seaside visits. Board up your windows.

i was just joking...had a look on some website/forum the other day about away attendances and it was basically 90% leeds and wednesday trying to out-do each other!

Leeds havent been too bad since some Brighton gave some Leeds a shoeing back in early 2000's

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
16k rattling around in their rusty shed last season

I hate it when people talk about that pre-historic shit hole Hillsborough like that! I think only Selhurst Park can lay claim to having more archaeological dig potential than Hillsborough. Football has moved on, Wednesday and Palace have not.
:wink:

082fans_468x337.jpg

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Oh we all know about Leed's incredible support! Not bad for a 1 club city. Just a quick check...

Guaranteed you'll have more fun with us in the pubs and the ground on friday. We are, in the main, there to enjoy ourselves. Leeds. They are not. They have a bit of reputation for misbehaving on seaside visits. Board up your windows.

Don't think we had any trouble with Leeds supporters last season and it was an absolute cracking game. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same with the Albion not gifting any injury time equalisers to our Yorkshire friends.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
1700 according to our OB. :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't think we had any trouble with Leeds supporters last season and it was an absolute cracking game. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same with the Albion not gifting any injury time equalisers to our Yorkshire friends.

Did they not attack the catering staff in the away end, causing the bar to be shut at half time and after the match, and meaning the away fans were refused entry to home bars after the game?

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Sheff Wed have sold 2000 tickets according to the ticket office at 11.30pm today when I got my Watford tickets.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Did they not attack the catering staff in the away end, causing the bar to be shut at half time and after the match, and meaning the away fans were refused entry to home bars after the game?

correct, scum as always no change since the 70's, wrecked my car at the Goldstone in the 80's.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

That was 'wall out to make a name for themselves as most idiotic supporters.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

That was without doubt the best game at the Amex yet

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Don't take it too seriously most on here are just having a laugh and it's still a bit of a novelty after the years at Withdean, we do have a few who are obsessed with my crowd is bigger than your crowd bull but don't all clubs. Enjoy Friday but not too much you will have to live with the brash attitudes on here as we can't wait to see the masters of flair and it is only a matter of time before we give someone a real battering (nothing personal), the Barnsley game was only a warm up session. This is a good time to be an Albion fan after the bollux of the past years and we are going to enjoy the ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here