Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday game

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
I live and work in South Yorkshire and take a lot of shit from the Wednesday fans I work with. Please, please, as many of you as possible come to this game to shut these tossers up. They think we will take less than a thousand to this game, so lets prove them wrong !!!!!!!! And obviously stuff the owls to top the day off, bragging rights for months for me, a:albion2: Gull in Exile !

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I will be going to this game +2. After all, it is apparently going to be our cup final this year. :laugh:

I was going but I'm now saving myself for the biiger home clash with Walsall. Sorry Wednesday.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I will be going to this game +2. After all, it is apparently going to be our cup final this year. :laugh:[/QUOTE

have you always lived in rh2 manny?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I live and work in South Yorkshire and take a lot of shit from the Wednesday fans I work with. Please, please, as many of you as possible come to this game to shut these tossers up. They think we will take less than a thousand to this game, so lets prove them wrong !!!!!!!! And obviously stuff the owls to top the day off, bragging rights for months for me, a:albion2: Gull in Exile !

that makes two of us who have to suffer ! i have managed to refrain so far from any of the wagers i have been challenged to .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Upper tier, allowed to stand, pretty good away form, hopefully should take 1,200

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll probably go. I've never been to Sheffield before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here