Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday game

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Cant believe I have tickets for the 4th day of the 3rd test at the oval. My only hope is Pakistan bat first and there is a chance it could be all over before then.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Upper tier, allowed to stand, pretty good away form, hopefully should take 1,200

Daggers were bottom tier by the looks of it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It is a great ground to go too.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I live and work in South Yorkshire and take a lot of shit from the Wednesday fans I work with. Please, please, as many of you as possible come to this game to shut these tossers up. They think we will take less than a thousand to this game, so lets prove them wrong !!!!!!!! And obviously stuff the owls to top the day off, bragging rights for months for me, a:albion2: Gull in Exile !

Me and the missus will be there and hopefully bring a coach load of 49 people up with us, list is filling up fast (Blues Away coach)

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i rekon 1000 mabey more .
sheffield wednesday and of us are looking forward to stuffing them
and its hilsbough so i rekon that will drag a thew more in

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Be very surprised if there isn't at least 1,000 there.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Me and two others at least, First Class return £32, London St Pancras to Sheffield. Does anyone know how far the Kelham Island Tavern is from the station? It's been recommended for real ale.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
It's been twenty years since I drank in the pubs of sheffield so I couldn't say but it might be worth a quick call to check.
If you do an area search for Hillsborough on that site there are a few more options also.

I note it is mentioned in the football ground guide
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/sheffield_wednesday/

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here