Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

With ambassadors such as you and your sister for Brighton......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mate just think what NSC is like - You are asking for trouble by making a thread like this - they're gonna point out that you should've kept your gob shut etc etc... Your bringing grief on urself here mate!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Mate just think what NSC is like - You are asking for trouble by making a thread like this - they're gonna point out that you should've kept your gob shut etc etc... Your bringing grief on urself here mate!

Sheebo mate it really doesnt bother me what people say about me maybe being a twat because i was singing? But i just had to say my views on the club have changed and i generally thought they would be alright but clearly not. Wherever you walked you had loads of people glaring at you and just made you feel really unwelcome and it felt very hostile.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's "

The Irony.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If this is another reincarnation of Kev the Ape, then I can believe it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
to which some old prick ( about late 40's )

:rant:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Someone in their late 40's is on OLD prick :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You called them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" and you are supprised that they were annoyed with you? Deary me.

Although in all fairness, I might have flicked the odd Wanker sign when I was inside the ground. Some BIG bloke then decided to wait outside the away for me. I sneaked away with shitty pants.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
You called them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" and you are supprised that they were annoyed with you? Deary me.

Although in all fairness, I might have flicked the odd Wanker sign when I was inside the ground. Some BIG bloke then decided to wait outside the away for me. I sneaked away with shitty pants.

I heard about that because at the services i was talking to someone and he said that the bloke thought it was him and said he was gonna " do him over " :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The verbal wasnt aimed at anybody just me saying it to myself in frustration and this bloke heard me.

And that somehow makes it OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here