Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Three (IS LOVE ON ITS WAY?)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
very true....someone will see this from where he works!

as for becky she said she knows you fancy her Kev so ask her out....

If she says no then at least you know it was never going to be...if she says yes then well done old boy.
But he does need to post a picture of Becky so that we can hold the inevitable "Would you nail Becky?" NSC definitive poll.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Simster said:
But he does need to post a picture of Becky so that we can hold the inevitable "Would you nail Becky?" NSC definitive poll.

Ah yes but then maybe we wouldnt but Kev would!!!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
afters said:
sadly that's exactly what's going to happen isn't it.....someone from kfc (the columbian mafia guy, the indian mafia guy, the chinese mafia guy) is going to be sitting in a bar having a drink with a mate who will blurt out that the stuff on nsc is fantastic......leading to kev's sacking:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

he must have changed the names to protect the innocent......hasn't he?????

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i think we should all go the kfc and meet this becky and we can decide as a group if kev should go out with her or not

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Be sly Kev, just wait til the end of a shift and say casually do you fancy going for a drink. It will put it in her head that you want more than just friends but you can easily say just laugh that off and say 'it's only a drink'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Be sly Kev, just wait til the end of a shift and say casually do you fancy going for a drink. It will put it in her head that you want more than just friends but you can easily say just laugh that off and say 'it's only a drink'.

You are one smooooooth mutthafukker...!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I reckon you should speak french or Italian. Birds LOVE it when you speak to them in a foreign language. And Italian and french are the LANGUAGES OF LOVE. (well one of them probably is at least):thumbsup:

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
so I then came back inside and then Ling told they will do it go for your break, so I went outside with Nicole and we started chatting, after about 5 minutes of my break Ling then had a second moan at me and said " You still haven't clean it up, do it now!"

Whats this Ling fella's problem??? Did or did he not say they would do it when you were on your break?? did he also talk in the "Benny Hill" stlye you have written this in?

I then walked through a dark alley and then finished for the day.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: that is class!!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I really cant wait for the next episode of this, mindbending stuff!! Well done that Ape!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't usually go to KFC, but I may have to make it a regular haunt. Sounds a hoot.

I got space for 4000 photos on my phone. Will that be enough for this epic to untangle itself?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
brightonfan_86 said:
I was told by Scott to prepare chicken because we where so rushed off our feet.

he told me to prepare the chicken in here, so I started to

Ling told me to go on a break

Gamley told me to clear it up with a mop

then Ling told they will do it go for your break

Ling told me to go back onto my break

Juan told me to do the washing up

When KFC went quiet we then told to wash things up

then got told to mop the floor and then take out the panels from the air panels

Ling told us to finish

tried opening the door but it wouldn't open because it locked, so I was then told to go around the back.
Kev - can't you do ANYTHING without being TOLD to ?
Where's your initiative man ?

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Les Biehn said:
Or lunch.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
Everest said:
Don't usually go to KFC, but I may have to make it a regular haunt. Sounds a hoot.

I got space for 4000 photos on my phone. Will that be enough for this epic to untangle itself?

good lad. do it. get a pic of becky - she's on the tills. :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
When KFC went quiet we then told to wash things up and Nicole was washing me, we finished doing that and then got told to mop the floor, I didn't have any strength left and I was tired, it was 11:00 afterall.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here