Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Three (IS LOVE ON ITS WAY?)

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Fragmented Badger said:
Kev, when is Becky next working? I feel the need to go into KFC to see her for myself. It will be a far better debate if we have all had a look at Becky before commeting.

Can you take a camera with you, and take a picture of her, telling her she's to be featured in KFC's staff magazine of something?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hurry up and get back to work Kev. this is better than 'stenders

Simster said:
But he does need to post a picture of Becky so that we can hold the inevitable "Would you nail Becky?" NSC definitive poll.

Mate, she works in a KFC. What do you think.

Now I could be wrong, she could be a supermodel in waiting yes, but most chicks that work in fast food - well picture the phrase "bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle". With spots.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Mate, she works in a KFC. What do you think.

Now I could be wrong, she could be a supermodel in waiting yes, but most chicks that work in fast food - well picture the phrase "bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle". With spots.
I've heard all about you in Amsterdam. So that's a yes then from you, and you haven't even seen her yet.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I was hoping the mayonnaise mystery would be solved in this part.

When is Andy going to do some bloody work?

What's happened to Magda/Megan?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
afters said:
sadly that's exactly what's going to happen isn't it.....someone from kfc (the columbian mafia guy, the indian mafia guy, the chinese mafia guy) is going to be sitting in a bar having a drink with a mate who will blurt out that the stuff on nsc is fantastic......leading to kev's sacking:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Too true ... this is, sadly, all gonna end in tears and NSCs very own fast food hero getting a Bargain Bucket rammed on his head by co-workers unappreciative of their sudden web-fame...:nono: :nono: :nono:

...would make a great final chapter though :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
Kev, when is Becky next working? I feel the need to go into KFC to see her for myself. It will be a far better debate if we have all had a look at Becky before commeting.

thomas - how about we kill THREE birds with ONE stone, and tomorrow we treat our women to their dinner at kfc. we can then perv over becky at the same time, before the finer part of the evening kicks off

cronemeister

Jan 16, 2006
Gaaaahd Daaaaaym.....let's see some "hamburger" shots of Becky....just so we know she's real !!

I think this is her !!...or maybe its Ling's side order !!

kfc_curry_crunch_promo_girl.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Classic stuff, can't believe I've missed/not bothered to read the earlier threads. Deffo needs combining into a mini-epic.

:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I only went for the finest whores - she was the best 10 Euros and a packet of pork scratchings I ever spent :clap:
Yeah but I bet you had to bring your own banana. :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look if Kev fancies her then so what? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here