Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding music

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
My best friends first dance was My Heart will go on. of course this is the theme tune from Titanic which in hindsight seems appropriate as the marriage only lasted 4 months

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Entrance to Handel's Arrival of the Queen of Sheba and exit to Widor's Toccata from Symphony No 5 at the church and Santana "Samba Pa Ti" for the first dance

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Apparently we'll be having a waltz as our first dance, I hope that my missus can find some steel toe-capped wedding shoes!

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Entrance music: Trumpet voluntary - Jeremiah Clarke
Exit Music: Wedding March - Felix Mendelssohn
First dance: Kylie & Jason - Especially For you :lolol:

My 2nd cousin composed (especially for the wedding) and played on the organ a piece of music for the signing of the register.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A STAINS-supporting colleague once said he had a Depeche Mode tune for his first dance. I correctly guessed that it was 'Somebody'.

Strangely enough, the mate of mine, I was referring to is also a Saints fan! He's not a colleague of yours though, unless you've been moonlighting as a fireman.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No idea what my wife walked down the aisle to, but we had Fleetwood Mac, Need Your Love so Bad as first dance:

Wow. Respect.

Ours was just an afternoon do - so there was not a dance. We were serenaded with this though (for some reason they thought we looked the same). I blame the barrel of Gales Ales.

[yt]r8PScDbLdeQ[/yt]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wife walked down the aisle to Goldfinger by Shirley Bassey
First dance was Goldfinger by Shirley Bassey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here