Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster injury

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Sorry just don't get this logic. I would prefer he doesn't get booked at all and plays both games

I suppose it depends on whether or not we are prepared to write off Liverpool away as a no chance of getting a point.

To me the answer is, maybe last season, but not this. We can go there and get something. Even if we lose we want a respectable scoreline. We (currently) have a neutral goal difference to defend

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry just don't get this logic. I would prefer he doesn't get booked at all and plays both games
That's because you're an Albion fan.

That is what's different between you and BG.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I suppose it depends on whether or not we are prepared to write off Liverpool away as a no chance of getting a point.

To me the answer is, maybe last season, but not this. We can go there and get something. Even if we lose we want a respectable scoreline. We (currently) have a neutral goal difference to defend

And a look at the league table right now shows just how important that is.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Must have been scanned today so maybe waiting for the results / consultant verdict. Expect we’ll hear tomorrow.

With our usual approach that he’ll be “out for now” but “is recovering well” and we’re “hopeful he’ll be back in full training” “soon”.

Next update September 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You don’t get stretchered off if it’s not bad do you? Out for a while I suggest. Welcome back Duffy, those defensive headers were immense.

Would be my choice for some games anyway, especially the more difficult ones against pooposition who like to whip lots of crosses into our box.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Due to his no nonsense last ditch defending it is inevitable that Dunk will collect his 5th card at some time my thoughts are to get it over with and him carry on.

But remember, he'll get a 2 game ban for 10 yellows and a 3 game ban for 15. So the idea that he should boot Vardy in the air in the 93rd minute, whilst momentarily amusing, isn't something we should be hoping to see.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
But remember, he'll get a 2 game ban for 10 yellows and a 3 game ban for 15. So the idea that he should boot Vardy in the air in the 93rd minute, whilst momentarily amusing, isn't something we should be hoping to see.

Take away Big Shane's wholehearted committed style, and he just isn't the same player. Having a character like him in our back four is vital. I'd be happy to play him irrespective of the possibility of him picking up a short ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here