Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing pyjamas in public.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I was in Lancing sports centre last night and a guy came in from the gym ,had a shower , then put on has pyjamas (top and long bottoms) , and walked out.
Any more pyjama stories out there.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are PJ's a new younger fashion? I thought only people over 100 years old wore them.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I've seen a lot of people walking around town in onsies, which basically are pyjamas, if that counts?

Are they the same as playsuits?

I recently made the mistake of asking my 19 y/o daughter if she had got some new PJs when she came down in a playsuit ready to head out for the day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Chavs trackie bottoms often pretty much seem to be pyjama bottoms. For people who never fully commit to getting up for the day.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Are they the same as playsuits?

I recently made the mistake of asking my 19 y/o daughter if she had got some new PJs when she came down in a playsuit ready to head out for the day.

if its a full length playsuit, then year, no better than a jumpsuit or pyjamas, but these kind are WELL alright if you ask me...

image4xl.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

what happened to men sleeping naked or at least in boxer's and then waking up and putting on a dressing gown to go and put the kettle on.

PJ's? am i missing something here?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
what happened to men sleeping naked or at least in boxer's and then waking up and putting on a dressing gown to go and put the kettle on.

I always sleep naked. My girlfriend however prefers to sleep fully clothed. I've never understood why. She must be very hot. Whenever i ask her why she just says she prefers it that way and goes quiet for a while. Odd.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

This is exactly what I was saying naked is the only way, except the one occasion I slept in full kit including socks (not boots) would have been the night we won the championship last.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I always sleep naked. My girlfriend however prefers to sleep fully clothed. I've never understood why. She must be very hot. Whenever i ask her why she just says she prefers it that way and goes quiet for a while. Odd.

You don't know whether your girlfriend is hot or not?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Define fully clothed? do you mean wearing the same clothes that she would wear out of the house?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here