Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing pyjamas in public.

D

Deleted member 18477

I always sleep naked. My girlfriend however prefers to sleep fully clothed. I've never understood why. She must be very hot. Whenever i ask her why she just says she prefers it that way and goes quiet for a while. Odd.

Grim! I like women who sleep in just the bottom half of their underwear! (I don't know any who sleep naked so that's a winner for me.)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Was in the Sussex County hospital in the late 60s,had a blood transfusion that morning...got up at 12 and told the nurse I was going to get a bit of exercise,put on dressing gown and walked off....over the road,down the hill to the nearest pub and had a pint of guinness. Sitting at the bar in PJs,Dressing gown and plaster and bandages....nobody batted an eyelid so it was obvious that patients often dropped in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
M daughter in law often comes around to our place in them but she calls them lounger trousers rather than PJs. Having said that if wife or me are not going out at all during the evning we settle down in front of the TV, her in her PJs, me in my 'loungers'.

Last edited:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I know some celf-centred (and wealthy, not struggling) bosses, who would say that if you were well enough to go to school, that it cannot be flu, and you are well enough to put in a day at work!

I'd love to be in that position, but lost my job a couple of months back :(

I have often wondered whether I should take my son to school when really ill, or just keep him at home with me. But if I kept him at home, then I'd be an irresponsible parent for not being able to look after him properly while knocked out with a fever. And he would be bored sick, not being at school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here