Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing colours to Selhurst

smileyeagle

Sep 7, 2005
Gipsy Hill
Meade's_Ball said:
The last Palace game at Smelhurst, i was there. Obviously crushed down the side-streets afterwards. This middle-aged guy approached me. There a couple of thousand Brighton fans. He chose me out of everyone. I must have been the weakest-looking there.
"Mate." he said. "I hear Brighton's full of gays."
"Apparently." I said.
"That must make you a f***ing gay too." he elegantly uttered.
"No, not really." I said.

I then went and hid behind my brother and his friends.
What a horrible day that was.
I apologise on behalf of palace fans everywhere for the crapness of the insult. We'll try harder next time ...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As i walked home from the Cov game on Saturday, a car pulled over and a chap leant out looking at my girlfriend. "Don't do it, love." he said. "He's an absolute bummer. He shags blokes!"

I'm starting to notice a pattern. Perhaps i should stop wearing this handlebar moustache.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
The last Palace game at Smelhurst, i was there. Obviously crushed down the side-streets afterwards. This middle-aged guy approached me. There a couple of thousand Brighton fans. He chose me out of everyone. I must have been the weakest-looking there.
"Mate." he said. "I hear Brighton's full of gays."
"Apparently." I said.
"That must make you a f***ing gay too." he elegantly uttered.
"No, not really." I said.

I then went and hid behind my brother and his friends.
What a horrible day that was.
The last Palace game at Smelhurst, i was there. Obviously crushed down the side-streets afterwards. This woman leaned out of top window of her terraced house in this horrible street and made a few 5-0 signs to anyone who was looking. Then this big bloke walked up to her front garden, pointed at her and then the car and shouted "IS THIS YOUR CAR?" Her face went green. And then it turned red as the bloke twisted her windscreen wipers to bits with his hands.

It's wrong of course, but how I laughed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
of course you wear colours, but it will be cold and have a coat on which will cover up them outside the ground

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dave the gaffer said:
of course you wear colours, but it will be cold and have a coat on which will cover up them outside the ground
No excuses for hiding. What about your scarf if it`s cold?

smileyeagle

Sep 7, 2005
Gipsy Hill
Brighton Bloke said:
What will your policy be on wearing colours at our place Blokie?
I'll wear them - but with a coat obviously. Not that it'll make any difference - the first thing I saw when last coming to your place as I got off the train was a brick fly over my head and hit the chap walking with his girlfriend behind me. Split is head open nicely. I'm sure you are all very proud ... :glare:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
smileyeagle said:
I'll wear them - but with a coat obviously. Not that it'll make any difference - the first thing I saw when last coming to your place as I got off the train was a brick fly over my head and hit the chap walking with his girlfriend behind me. Split is head open nicely. I'm sure you are all very proud ... :glare:
I don't think you reallt thought that any of us that post here would be proud of that Smiler....

:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here