Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing colours to Selhurst

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm gonna wear this disguise round Croydon for a couple of beers first until I get in the ground so I dont get recognised

Fd22053.jpg

then put the stripes on

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
maffew said:
I'm gonna wear this disguise round Croydon for a couple of beers first until I get in the ground so I dont get recognised

Fd22053.jpg

then put the stripes on
Flying Rat! You`ll get stones thrown at you in that outfit and we`ll put the don`t feed the Seagulls boards out.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
I think he was referring to the team on the pitch. I know you guys are peaceable sorts.
You saying I have misinterpreted what he has said agian. Sorry eagles. So you wearing your colours BB?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
You saying I have misinterpreted what he has said agian. Sorry eagles. So you wearing your colours BB?

Sounds like a Cyndi Lauper song...True Colours.

No I am not, given that I will need to break away from our mob and meet you in the Clifton afterwards. Not advisable really.

Are you wearing your colours?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
smileyeagle said:
LOL. I guess a t-shirt of another teams' victory would be your best come back. :lolol: :rolleyes:

I know someone who works in your club shop who said that they have a contingency reservation for T-Shirts saying...

"We would have beaten you if AJ had been playing, so there then!!!

Come in different colours and sizes. I may get one myself.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
Sounds like a Cyndi Lauper song...True Colours.

No I am not, given that I will need to break away from our mob and meet you in the Clifton afterwards. Not advisable really.

Are you wearing your colours?
No as I don`t currently own a Palace shirt. Got a shirt with the badge on it though that may come out of the closet.

Last edited:

smileyeagle

Sep 7, 2005
Gipsy Hill
Brighton Bloke said:
I know someone who works in your club shop who said that they have a contingency reservation for T-Shirts saying...

"We would have beaten you if AJ had been playing, so there then!!!

Come in different colours and sizes. I may get one myself.
Lets hope he is back for your game with us then ... :smokin:

Having said that - we WOULD have beaten Liverpool at Anfield last year if AJ had been playing ... ;)

:goal:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
No as I don`t currently own a Palace shirt. Got a shirt with the badge on it though that may come out of the closet.

What amongst the baggy trousers, hawaiian shirts and back copies of Trainspotting Monthly? What is the badge?

:dunce:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
What amongst the baggy trousers, hawaiian shirts and back copies of Trainspotting Monthly? What is the badge?

:dunce:
At least I wasn`t born during the drain pipe days BB!! What is the badge? what do you expect it to be?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
A white seagull against a blue background? You are right dranpipes and brothel creepers.
BB, you missed your Doctors appointment this morning!!! Brothel creepers. You ever creeped around a brothel BB?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
BB, you missed your Doctors appointment this morning!!! Brothel creepers. You ever creeped around a brothel BB?

Yeah and you missed last nights, Mad Football Fans Anonymous' session at the community centre. We were waiting for you to continue that story about when you used to dress up as a referee....???

:drink:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
Yeah and you missed last nights, Mad Football Fans Anonymous' session at the community centre. We were waiting for you to continue that story about when you used to dress up as a referee....???

:drink:
Sorry mate. Missed the Bus.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The last Palace game at Smelhurst, i was there. Obviously crushed down the side-streets afterwards. This middle-aged guy approached me. There a couple of thousand Brighton fans. He chose me out of everyone. I must have been the weakest-looking there.
"Mate." he said. "I hear Brighton's full of gays."
"Apparently." I said.
"That must make you a f***ing gay too." he elegantly uttered.
"No, not really." I said.

I then went and hid behind my brother and his friends.
What a horrible day that was.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bloody hell Croydonbloke and Brightonbloke, can't you PM each other...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here