Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing all my favourite brands, brands, brands, brands.....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Matalan.

Fashion doesn't feature highly in my life

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I do have a fat face dressing gown on however :) And I did buy a Dunlop shirt the other day :D

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
For sports I wear Nike gear and Adidas/Puma football boots.

I'm not the richest so I do a fair bit of my clothes shopping at Primarché although I would like to afford to shop at places like Superdry.

Save your cash. Superdry is not so cool. Youd be better off getting stuff at Uniqlo. More fashionable gear, great prices, no overexposed middle England brand name making it look naff.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This week I am mostly wearing FCUK but just spent a stupid fortune on Ralph Lauren, and sorry guys I'm not trying to be a prima dona but I only wear 'named' clothing... I think it comes with working bloody hard for 30 years and having an eccentricity for something, we all need an outlet and mine is clothes shopping!

D

Deleted member 18477

Vans Shoes. Like a bit of Superdry clothing as well. Got a few Asos things, river island etc. I'd say that's the main 'brands'.

Although I do have some Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, diesel stuff but not loads. Too bloody expensive and I like to buy more regularly and throw away the old shit so I tend not to buy too many expensive things that often.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
All my trainers are Adidas originals. Other than that I have a lot of Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, Ralph Lauren, original penguin, Fila and some Lacoste. Not to mention my fair share of Errea for playing football in ;)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In New York at the moment, all the coolest kids are wearing Umbro.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Loads of different ones depending on mood but do like Hugo Boss and Paul Smith at present

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here