Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing a brighton shirt saturday.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
If you're looking at drinking around Central London after the game, then I personally wouldn't bother wearing colours - so many pubs around there have a "No Football Shirt" policy that it may just be a bit of a hassle finding somewhere half-decent that will make you welcome.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And by the way i am sure the Millwall youth will be at LB so the same risk is there.

And in the true hunting fashion of lions they will be looking out for the wildebeest with ginger hair. FFS wear the shirt and then they'll think you're a zebra.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
talk about shitting it.

I'm off the train at LB and singing.

f*** em

This, the one place it definitely will not kick off is London Bridge. There will be police everywhere.

If I am a Millwall hoolie, am I going to hang around London Bridge waiting for the Albion to turn up, who they have never really had a problem with, or am I going to Croydon to chase a bunch of Palace scum around? I think we all know the answer.

There has been a lot of crap spouted on here lately about the potential trouble on Saturday, when we played Millwall in the last several seasons there hasn't been any, why would there be this time?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I hope you are right mate, I really do.

I'll tell you this, if anyone tries to stop me getting some meat in a bun from Borough market, there will be trouble.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'll tell you this, if anyone tries to stop me getting some meat in a bun from Borough market, there will be trouble.

I am not sure why you need to inform me of that particular intention of yours but thank you anyway. I hope you, the bun and the meat to be popped in are very happy together on Saturday.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bloody hell :jester:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I'm just going to tip toe through London bridge hopefully they won't see me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here