Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will beat Palace...

Yep, it's written in the stars.

really not looking forward to this, IMO life will never be the same afterwards (it won't for me anyway) If we win it'll be like winning the European Cup, If we lose i'm gonna lock myself in a cupboard for 3 months and never go to another derby match. I'd rather it wasn't happening (hopefully i'll change my tune in a week or so's time)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
really not looking forward to this, IMO life will never be the same afterwards (it won't for me anyway) If we win it'll be like winning the European Cup, If we lose i'm gonna lock myself in a cupboard for 3 months and never go to another derby match. I'd rather it wasn't happening (hopefully i'll change my tune in a week or so's time)

The prize at the end of the 2 games would make it worthwhile.
Not a bit nervous tbh, after the last 10 games or so, I knew we would just scrap in on the last day. With your recent form you are quite rightly favourites, but if we get a lead going into Monday's game,things could get very interesting.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

I agree with this. Whoever wins will have eternal bragging rights which means the losing side may have to find a new deadliest rival team to loathe!

This place will be in absolute meltdown should we fail to get to Wembley. It's gonna be HELL if we lose to THEM!!!

I would rather face anyone but that lot.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just a reminder to move thread away from negativity. We are BETTER than Palace currently. We have no choice but to play them. So we will win up there and win down here. Simple and sport at its best.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The last win for Holloway this season will prove to be Peterborough.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here