Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will beat Palace...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Last year we all expected to beat Palace at the Amex & we lost
This year we all expect to get beat by Palace at the Amex & we will

Yep this. With their ATTACKING riches of Zaha, Super kev, Bolasie and FFS I can see a 3 or 4 nil EASILY

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any win will do and I feel it in my bones we will play crap and win 2-0

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i am sorry everyone i want us to win on Sunday but i just cant see it and i feel we will let the game get to us and bottle it but i hope i am wrong

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I feel really cool about the Palarse game and think we'll smash them. We have more flair players especially with the Spanish boys and think we'll give them a lesson in passing. It's our turn to win and I think we'll do so with ease! So relax everyone & be confident.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we will win on Sunday because we have to win. We simply can not lose this game (or even draw it according to Gus).

The pain of losing would be too much. I think the world would end if we lost. We just can't lose.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think we need to play the counter attacking game. That's what they'll plan to do, park the bus and hit of the break. Lets turn the tables and keep it tight and hit them on the break. Unfortunately, Gus won't play like that so for a change we'll have to actually convert our guilt edged chances into goals. Something which we have failed to do on all but 2 or 3 occasions. I'm going for a very tight 1-0 victory.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Let's worry about Barnsley first. Win that and our tails will be up. We'll be unplayable at the Amex on Sunday. 3-0 Albion

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thought I'd bounce this thread as there's so many negative threads about the game tomorrow this season and Gus.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just had a chinese take away and my fortune cookie says....

"Conquer your fear of losing. Look ahead for a brighter future" :ascarf::clap::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here