Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We want Brighton Bird back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Simster said:
I think you've missed the irony in his post. Anyone who knows GNF would say he was having a laugh.

As for BB, couldn't give a toss whether she comes back or not. I hope she feels welcome on this board but I wish she'd cut out the constant whinging and wining. And anyone who goes off in a strop because of something a bloke as sad as dwayne has said or done needs their head examining.

Spot on.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Lord Bracknell said:
What have doddery old gits with arthritis done to deserve all this abuse? They are just as important to the Albion as Rachel Stevens.

Well said, Lord B, none of us is perfect, and this site is meant to be fun as well as being footie related. I didn't mean it - twas only a joke.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NMH said:

What if I said;
"(sniff) I is affronted by all you batty-boys and rug munchettes, (weep) I am slinking orf for a quiet sad wank on me tod (whimper), I am taking up my stuffed gollywog (they were p/c in my yoof, so shut it) and may never allow myself to be hurt like this again". ?
I'd say;
"Change the bloody record will ya, for christs sake NMH"
;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Get a grip she has gone and we are not losing sleep or maybe you need a woman so so much.
Enough is enough and she isn't woman enough to sort it just run away and cry.:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thought this thread was closed? or is this another LAM attention seeking style thread ??? :glare:

Close it....NOW! I command you with the powers of EDAM to destroy all evidence of furry blue cheese and suculent toasted marmalade squares, enough is enough is enough....she has fled for pastures new and you all need to realise that life goes on regardless. Now get out your 3D glasses and pray to the MulletMan himself.....CLOSE THY THREAD OH MIGHTY MARTIN...for it has run its course...again!

<runs off to find shrink>

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
now.......not know you TIT :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here