Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We want Brighton Bird back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Remember this is a football site, Birds should not be on here anyway.

Why did the women cross the road?

Who cares, what the feck was she doing out of the kitchen?

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I agree that we should just let this fade away. If BB wants to come back, then she will its her choice.

As to GNF on Tour' s post, blimey I reckon this bloke must be some doddery old git with arthritis who never has a kind word to say about anyone. This is the 21st century and he is still in the 18th.

Why is GNF on Tour in New Zealand?
Because I would have run him over had he been in England.

Spicy said:
As to GNF on Tour' s post, blimey I reckon this bloke must be some doddery old git with arthritis who never has a kind word to say about anyone. This is the 21st century and he is still in the 18th.

Or just maybe he was being ironic? Yer think?

Don't worry rushing back, BB. Think we've found a suitable replacement. ;) <----- SMILIE INDICATES I AM HAVING A LAUGH.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
WE WANT OUR BB BACK
WE WANT OUR BB BACK
WE WANT OUR BB BACK
etc...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Spicy said:

I think you've missed the irony in his post. Anyone who knows GNF would say he was having a laugh.

As for BB, couldn't give a toss whether she comes back or not. I hope she feels welcome on this board but I wish she'd cut out the constant whinging and wining. And anyone who goes off in a strop because of something a bloke as sad as dwayne has said or done needs their head examining.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I don't know anything about all this. But I bet she is reading the board and enjoying this thread becuase she feels wanted by all the people asking her to come back.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Admin - New smiley required please to indicate irony

12_5_47.gif

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
GNF on Tour said:
Remember this is a football site, Birds should not be on here anyway.

Why did the women cross the road?

Who cares, what the feck was she doing out of the kitchen?

:salute:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Spicy said:
I agree that we should just let this fade away. If BB wants to come back, then she will its her choice.

Hardly fair trying to run over a doddery old git with arthritis even though I'm a lively 34 year old with occassional exma.

Suggest you lighte...................Oh I don't really care, do what you like.

Stumpy Tim

Spicy said:

:shootself

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Safeway said:
Or just maybe he was being ironic? Yer think?

Don't worry rushing back, BB. Think we've found a suitable replacement. ;) <----- SMILIE INDICATES I AM HAVING A LAUGH.

Im sorry but have your say, thats fine i dont know the facts but dont be a knob all the time. Just leave it.

FOR ONCE

This thread is dead wet.

Leave the bloody drama-queens to their soaps.

You lot are making a fuss about some tart who's got the hump on a football site.

What if I said;
"(sniff) I is affronted by all you batty-boys and rug munchettes, (weep) I am slinking orf for a quiet sad wank on me tod (whimper), I am taking up my stuffed gollywog (they were p/c in my yoof, so shut it) and may never allow myself to be hurt like this again". ?

Pull y'selves together will yer? It's pathetic !

No-Mates Hilter

Nobody would care if YOU were gone though Hitler, you racist.

You mention things, and we don't like that sort of behaviour on a football website. What's in it for you anyway, coming on here and riling people up with your silly bolleaux, you have nothing good to say about anything.

Don't you get it? NOBODY LIKES YOU !

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
GNF on Tour said:
Hardly fair trying to run over a doddery old git with arthritis even though I'm a lively 34 year old with occassional exma.

Suggest you lighte...................Oh I don't really care, do what you like.

My post was intended to bring a response - that is why I wrote it.:lolol: I thought I would stir the pot a little. I couldn't care less about the only half intended views some men have of women watching football, thinking they should be in the kitchen or the bedroom rather than out working, that's fine. Its no big deal. I don't know BB but I always got the impression she was a decent sort of person. BB is an adult, however, who lives in a free world and therefore has a right to make her own decisions. She is one of the few females on this site so I am sorry she has gone and, admit it, the site needs the sense of a few good women to keep all the men in order. :lolol:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here