Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
"geeky fans" says the one posting on a rivals forum...

I actually went to the game you know, and I stood my ground when I had rocks being thrown at my head by you dickheads. Same cannot be said for you pussies who scarpered quickly when the police arrived.

f***ing *****.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I actually went to the game you know, and I stood my ground when I had rocks being thrown at my head by you dickheads. Same cannot be said for you pussies who scarpered quickly when the police arrived.

f***ing *****.

You're a bad man you are. Please don't hurt us :(

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
We walked straight through your manor and you didn't lift a finger - mugs.

Oh yeah, 1-3 :lolol:

Oh would that be Polegate or Lewes ??? Fair few miles from Brighton ........mug.

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
you done f*** all after the game, i was at the station after, and after the scuffles were broken up by police alot of brighton were waiting outside the station and you were nowhere to be seen.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
You're a bad man you are. Please don't hurt us :(

Believe it or not I didn't actually go looking for trouble, most of the problems around the ground (which was a shitty identikit stadium, suitable to your newly found plastic fans I suppose) were caused by bitter seaweed tossers. I was just waiting for my train when a load of coins and rocks were lobbed at us Palace fans.

I would have rather it stayed at verbal abuse, but you dicks made it physical and got what you deserved.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Believe it or not I didn't actually go looking for trouble, most of the problems around the ground were caused by bitter seaweed tossers. I was just waiting for my train when a load of coins and rocks were lobbed at us Palace fans.

I would have rather it stayed at verbal abuse, but you dicks made it physical and got what you deserved.

Oh innocent Palace fans were you ? Not trying to rub it on or wind up the home fans? What do you expect. . .

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Believe it or not I didn't actually go looking for trouble, most of the problems around the ground (which was a shitty identikit stadium, suitable to your newly found plastic fans I suppose) were caused by bitter seaweed tossers. I was just waiting for my train when a load of coins and rocks were lobbed at us Palace fans.

Which was what exactly?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
> Come straight home (if you were even there)
> Pretend to have been involved in fighting on the internet

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Ah well. If you read a few more threads on here (if you can read), there are plenty of Albion fans sportingly prepared to admit that on the night the best team won.

Glad you had a good day out because tomorrow you're going to wake up in a f***ing dump and realise that your life peaked at 10pm last night. Enjoy.

Haha quality post. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here