Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm guessing that the phrase "feed the troll and it'll bite" has gone right out of the window tonight?!?! It has? Ah well :D

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
If you can take any glory from the behaviour of some of your 'fans' tonight, then you are clearly are scum.

hold up i had the geezer who jumped the boards try give me a swing then had to put 2 of your female stewards in there place who said they would do the same at selhurst lol..
no fair play you f***ed us for the first 20 mins but i could tell we were on a way back after that but didn't think it would be our night ohh yea and your classy supporters chucking bottles at unarmed palace on the way up to brighton station yea well classy but let's not dwell on the dickheads i had a good time

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Congratulations to the Palace fans for smashing the toilets, attacking the stewards and ripping up the seats. What a class set of fans. After witnessing these fans at close hand at the station and hearing about all the fighting and people being attacked, you realise that the result isn't important any more. These people are scum and filth, pure and simple. Just as we always knew.

Do you think the seaweed scum throwing rocks and coins at Palace fans, including women, at the train station were classy then?

You're a f***ing hypocrite.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
We've got one of the most tactically astute managers (usually) in the Football league, and you've got - what - a tubby Scottish that aspires to be as good as Neil Warnock. Let's just wait till the end of the season eh?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
hold up i had the geezer who jumped the boards try give me a swing then had to put 2 of your female stewards in there place who said they would do the same at selhurst lol..
no fair play you f***ed us for the first 20 mins but i could tell we were on a way back after that but didn't think it would be our night ohh yea and your classy supporters chucking bottles at unarmed palace on the way up to brighton station yea well classy but let's not dwell on the dickheads i had a good time

Have you ever heard of punctuation?

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Although Palace Fan and Sir Nigel of Eagleshire are A-OK.

You call us nigels when your geeky fans hacked a Palace website tonight. Well that was hard wasn't it. f***ing joke club, joke fans. It was funny how f***ing shit your support was, with all you ***** leaving early.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
You call us nigels when you're geeky fans hacked a Palace website tonight. Well that was hard wasn't it. f***ing joke club, joke fans. It was funny how f***ing shit your support was, with all you ***** leaving early.
"geeky fans" says the one posting on a rivals forum...

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
one of YOUR fan's is called Sir Nigel.......f*** it why am I even bothering to explain it to a six fingered remedial?????

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You call us nigels when your geeky fans hacked a Palace website tonight. Well that was hard wasn't it. f***ing joke club, joke fans. It was funny how f***ing shit your support was, with all you ***** leaving early.

Stop crying babes xoxo

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

what a c unt you are nigel now f*** off back to your caravan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here