Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

Unfortunately a lot of Palace fans appear homophobic and racist - it is connected to a lack of intelligent parenting due to sub normal living standards. Do you blame the children or the parents ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Unfortunately a lot of Palace fans appear homophobic and racist - it is connected to a lack of intelligent parenting due to sub normal living standards. Do you blame the children or the parents ?
I blame my parents , god rest their racists souls .

Jan 12, 2012

I blame it on my dad running off with our black milkman, ohh, i do miss his semi skimmed

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think we are all complicit in this. We take the piss of out Croydon people and CPFC but they are NO different to us, just decent people ( most of them ) trying to get along, with a love of their club. Both sets of fans have their Knuckledragger elements. Some parts of Croydon / Surrey are very nice, believe me, they are so, the pikey, caravan shit is totally without foundation. The homophobia is a cheap card to deal but we cannot take away we wind them up, like they wind us up. Homophobia should be roundly stamped out, there is no place for it in Football or Society in general imo but read some of our comments and the shit we write about Palace and is it any wonder they don't like us ? Football rivalry should be about a healthy but not obsessive desire to beat your rivals ON THE FOOTBALL PITCH. After 90 minutes it is all forgotten as far I am concerned and I would have a pint with any CPFC supporter. As far as I am concerned anything after the 90 minutes of the game is unnecessary and continues to breed hatred and intolerance imo.

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2012
I think we are all complicit in this. We take the piss of out Croydon people and CPFC but they are NO different to us, just decent people ( most of them ) trying to get along with a love of their club. Both sets of fans have their Knuckledragger elements. Some parts of Croydon / Surrey are very nice, believe me, they are so, the pikey, caravan shit is totally without foundation. The homophobia is a cheap card to deal but we cannot take away we wind them up, like they wind us up. Homophobia sound be roundly stamped out, there is no place for it in Football or Society in general imo but read some of our comments and the shit we write about Palace and is it any wonder they don't like us ? Football rivalry should be about a healthy but not obsessive desire to beat your rivals ON THE FOOTBALL PITCH. After 90 minutes it is all forgotten as far I am concerned and I would have a pint with any CPFC supporter. As far as I am concerned anything after the 90 minutes of the game is unnecessary and continues to breed hatred and intolerance imo.

The voice of reason

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry? Palace fans are RACIST? Where on earth did you get that rubbish from?

Palace fans normally come from South London, a massively diverse area. How on earth are we racist?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't get the blind hatred with people wanting to smash each others faces in because they wear a different colour shirt. I mean in the in the scheme of things that happen in the World it is truely pathetic. Sure I want to beat Palace on 31/1 with every part of my body but if we don't , hey ho, life goes on.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008

Palace fans normally come from South London, a massively diverse area. How on earth are we racist?

homophobic..(not really racist) look at your forums and see the rubbish your trying to put together for the 31st

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
I've heard BHA fans singing about themselves being gay just like I've heard Cardiff City fans singing about being sheep shaggers.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Ooh. Get Mr Indignation. "How dare you call us racist bigots. We're homophobic bigots, we'll have you know".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Brighton fans get nicked for singing chavphobic songs at the Groupon Stadium on the 31st ???

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The homophobic chants thrown at us...(banter really) is because a lot of gay people come to Brighton from ALL over the country because of its relaxed attitude to homosexuality...accordingly, it's said that one person in five is gay or bisexual or had a bi-sexual experience...my four mates always wonder why I look at them rather quizzically trying to work out which one...seriously though...are the chanters really trying to say that there are no gays amongst their supporters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here