Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"we scored 3, they scored 1, brighton take it up the bum"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Or is it the big hunk at the back ? Adam something ? Theres something quite naughty about him,if you know what im getting at.

Come on Nige, it was a fair question, why not give it the decency of a fair answer, you're not a complete troll like some of the muppets from your club on here.

D

Deleted member 22389

making plans for nigel he is asking your fellow supporter, how he would react if the opposition fans shouted homophobic abuse at one of your players?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Or is it the big hunk at the back ? Adam something ? Theres something quite naughty about him,if you know what im getting at.

Did you used to be a script writer for Larry Grayson? Every single one of your posts alludes to crap jokey references to bottom action. Fair enough that you have neither the wit nor the intellect to be anything other than a one-trick pony but that's pretty unlucky for you that your particular fixation seems to be with anal sex, don't you think*?

*It's a rhetorical question. It's clear you don't do much else except think of gay men.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
making plans for nigel he is asking your fellow supporter, how he would react if the opposition fans shouted homophobic abuse at one of your players?
We would all join in !

Jan 12, 2012
Come on Nige, it was a fair question, why not give it the decency of a fair answer, you're not a complete troll like some of the muppets from your club on here.

Look ,no Brighton player is "out" or even "out,out" so the question is immaterial.
Palace fans are not victimising or targetting individuals,its sung to play up to the stereotypical image of Brighton.
Its not meant to be abusive, no more as when you call Palace fans thieving,pikey looting scum !
Banter in football as always been there in my 40 years of going , i would hope most Brighton fans can see through it.

Jan 12, 2012
Did you used to be a script writer for Larry Grayson? Every single one of your posts alludes to crap jokey references to bottom action. Fair enough that you have neither the wit nor the intellect to be anything other than a one-trick pony but that's pretty unlucky for you that your particular fixation seems to be with anal sex, don't you think*?

*It's a rhetorical question. It's clear you don't do much else except think of gay men.

Everard, Shut that Door !!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
just hypocritical when your own NS sing does your boyfriend know your here....just sounds like sticks and stones will break my bones but names will always hurt me. Just lame.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
just hypocritical when your own NS sing does your boyfriend know your here....just sounds like sticks and stones will break my bones but names will always hurt me. Just lame.

Must make everybody who sings that song?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Look ,no Brighton player is "out" or even "out,out" so the question is immaterial.
Palace fans are not victimising or targetting individuals,its sung to play up to the stereotypical image of Brighton.
Its not meant to be abusive, no more as when you call Palace fans thieving,pikey looting scum !
Banter in football as always been there in my 40 years of going , i would hope most Brighton fans can see through it.

I actually kind of agree, the whole gay thing doesnt really bother me but I suppose it all depends on the intent behind it but banter IMO is good MOST of the time

Hopefully they stamp out the pikey chants from you in a similar way. I frequently cry because I'm not a pikey, and don't like being stereotyped as one. Did you know, statistically, most Palace fans actually AREN'T pikeys?

Now come on,of course all palace are pikeys. Stop being so silly sexy bum.But not all Brighton fans are gay.I`ve heard there`s a straight bloke who sits in the west stand somewhere.I`ve never met him though.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is there any chance of getting a Palace fan on here with an IQ above 10? Don't need an answer - it was a rhetorical question as I know they are in very short supply.
Will i do ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here