Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we need drums at the amex

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
So Let Me get this straght, I thought you lot said our Atmoshere was Shit?, yet your resorting to copying your rivals in an attempt to cover up your own Quiet Plastic Atmosphere. You Dont help Yourselves.

Haven't you got better things to do? Isn't it Giro Day today?

D

Deleted member 18477

So Let Me get this straght, I thought you lot said our Atmoshere was Shit?, yet your resorting to copying your rivals in an attempt to cover up your own Quiet Plastic Atmosphere. You Dont help Yourselves.

even with drums your atmosphere is SHOCKINGLY SHIT! except for a few little kiddies jumping up and down shouting woahhhh woahhh woahhh. its one of the worst ive seen for a semi final!

ours however is very good without drums. i hate drums at football and certainly don't want them anywhere near the AMEX!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

You have shown yourself to be a man of great imagination, if the username is anything to go by. I assume you realise that the opening post was a joke and you are now toying with you.

You tinker.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Shit, he'll nick this idea now before we have a chance to do it

Maybe to keep things going at half time we could employ a fat bloke called Bob to ride around the stadium on the back of a kangaroo singing Club Tropicana while we all do mexican waves in sombreros!

:D

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

Think you have mis-interpretted this thread. I think the consensus is we DON'T want to copy drums and any other desperate measures.

Amex atmosphere good enough. Ask the knowledgeable fans of other clubs that have visited.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
even with drums your atmosphere is SHOCKINGLY SHIT! except for a few little kiddies jumping up and down shouting woahhhh woahhh woahhh. its one of the worst ive seen for a semi final!

ours however is very good without drums. i hate drums at football and certainly don't want them anywhere near the AMEX!

Even your own fans and sky commentators said our Atmosphere was first class, Clutching straws By the sounds of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here