Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we need drums at the amex

D

Deleted member 18477

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

:vuvu:

yeah yeah... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! yeah yeah... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! whaaaaaat... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! whaaaaat... let's get down with the TRUMPETS!

...how much sound from the brass to the air would it take to put your bra's in the air...:rave::cheery::banana:

yeah yeah... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! yeah yeah... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! whaaaaaat... let's get down with the TRUMPETS! whaaaaat... let's get down with the TRUMPETS!

...how much sound from the brass to the air would it take to put your bra's in the air...:rave::cheery::banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ip8OsExLJs

:moo:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS????

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Have drums with Animal from the Muppets playing on the big screen

muppet_animal.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was going to bring mine saturday Rev,

kit_v01.jpg

1 or 2 in the North Stand might have to budge up a bit

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Drums...............brilliant idea. Maybe to keep things going at half time we could employ a fat bloke called Bob to ride around the stadium on the back of a kangaroo singing Club Tropicana while we all do mexican waves in sombreros!

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So Let Me get this straght, I thought you lot said our Atmoshere was Shit?, yet your resorting to copying your rivals in an attempt to cover up your own Quiet Plastic Atmosphere. You Dont help Yourselves.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So Let Me get this straght, I thought you lot said our Atmoshere was Shit?, yet your resorting to copying your rivals in an attempt to cover up your own Quiet Plastic Atmosphere. You Dont help Yourselves.

Generally a good idea to know what you're on about when you post.

I appreciate as a Palace fan you have to try a bit harder than most, but this is the sort of situation that should focus that shitpit that passes for your 'mind' a bit more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here