Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a FLAIR Albion signing today to cheer us up!!

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
Gus wont be back for a while he is working on a TV channel broadcasting in Eygpt for the World Cup:annoyed:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nothing will happen untill a few teams start being knocked out of the world cup. As all the big name signings we are going to make are still involved in it.:lolol:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I thought the Dick Whatshisname method of leaving pre-season signings until the last moment and then scooping up two or three thirty somethings carrying various injuries were past,not so sure now,also not impressed that a team like Swindon is able to offer better terms than us.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:bounce:

Please?!?!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Indeed...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Looks like we're signing Matt Sparrow on a free (expired contract) from Scunthorpe.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i reckon the delay is murrey potential sale. possibly to huddersfield. once that goes through things might click into place, i.e. gus can then go ahead and splash out on a centre forward.

and on the evidence of this world cup... yes please to as many south american players as we're allowed. a flair monster to play on the left of midfield plus a double hard forward-beast to lead the line plus a ball playing centre half plus sparrow who sound great.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i reckon the delay is murrey potential sale. possibly to huddersfield. once that goes through things might click into place, i.e. gus can then go ahead and splash out on a centre forward.

Source?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here