Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We lose again tommorow enough is enough!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
It shows true character when someone feels the need to insult someone for having an opinion different to their own.

It shows a true weakness of character to have to draw such attention and make such a fuss of their opinion.

And who said me or Hiney disagreed with your opinion.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Should all the other managers in charge when we've lost at Brentford in recent years have been sacked too? Most of them lost 4-0 too. Bloody useless, the lot of 'em.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I feel Orient could be his last game unless we take 3 points. Good youth coach but not a manager. I think he will do the decent thing and walk instead of being sacked. Appointing within very rarely works with albion, why do we keep making the same mistakes?

byf = full blooded BHA, blood runs striped, Albion til he dies, lives and breathes The Seagulls, right behind the team in the tough times, epitomises the word supporter.

byf = first to criticise for slightest flaw, talks down the side when they most need support, first to join the firing squad, doesn't look past result even when new players are debuted and manager is trying to rebuild after the last pratt left him with the old and bare bones of a team.

Tick appropriate statement.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Man of Harveys said:
Should all the other managers in charge when we've lost at Brentford in recent years have been sacked too? Most of them lost 4-0 too. Bloody useless, the lot of 'em.

No managers who continually lose football matches and produce very poor performances for long periods should be sacked.

Why do we have to get relegated before we admit it was a wrong appointment?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
NMH said:
byf = full blooded BHA, blood runs striped, Albion til he dies, lives and breathes The Seagulls, right behind the team in the tough times, epitomises the word supporter.

byf = first to criticise for slightest flaw, talks down the side when they most need support, first to join the firing squad, doesn't look past result even when new players are debuted and manager is trying to rebuild after the last pratt left him with the old and bare bones of a team.

Tick appropriate statement.

mix of the two i'd say...

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Man of Harveys said:

IIRC the last time we lost at Brentford Bob Booker was in caretaker charge, looking to get the job full time, and withdrew his hat from the ring after the 4-0 drubbing.

So effectively he did lose his job as a result.

The time before was one of only 4 defeats Peter Taylor suffered as our manager and we were still 2nd in the league at the time.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
byf said:
No managers who continually lose football matches and produce very poor performances for long periods should be sacked.

Do you mean that ? or is there some missing punctuation ?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Man of Harveys said:
we lost 4-0 to brentford before and got promoted that season.that wont happen this season but our performances are poor at best and if we lose against orient then he must step aside!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
wigman said:
we lost 4-0 to brentford before and got promoted that season.that wont happen this season but our performances are poor at best and if we lose against orient then he must step aside!

Agree

Its a shame It's come to this...I like wilkins..lovely bloke and a true fan at heart but sometimes its just not right..and us going down would financially cripple us, we cant mess around now,staying up is our priority and and wilkins is not the man for the job!

Who's gonna give me M I C K Y A D A M S

What we got??

Survival *clap clap clap*

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
byf said:
Agree

Its a shame It's come to this...I like wilkins..lovely bloke and a true fan at heart but sometimes its just not right..and us going down would financially cripple us, we cant mess around now,staying up is our priority and and wilkins is not the man for the job!

What we got??

That would be just quality! Bring back the saviour.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:
Agree

What we got??

Why in God's name would he want to come back, he'd be mad to. His reputation isn't good at the mo so why would he want to manage one of the most financially screwed clubs in the football league. He needs to pick a club where he at least has a chance of redeeming himself. It would be professional suicide.

He couldn't turn round Coventry, arguably he made them worse. So why would he do any better here?
Please .... be realistic with the suggestions.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ozymandias said:
Why in God's name would he want to come back, he'd be mad to. His reputation isn't good at the mo so why would he want to manage one of the most financially screwed clubs in the football league. He needs to pick a club where he at least has a chance of redeeming himself. It would be professional suicide.

He couldn't turn round Coventry, arguably he made them worse. So why would he do any better here?

I dont think he would come back and agree that it could be more or less career suicide for him.

But I do believe he would get the best out of what we currently have..and utilise it better...I think we would stay up at a canter with him in charge..IMHO...Cue the insults for having a diff of opinion!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ozymandias said:

I think you are right...however i think that what we need at the moment is momentum. I also think Dean Wilkins is a superb coach, witness his exploits with the youth set up. I do not think Dean White has the experience to provide the sort of backup Dean needs at the moment...Micky Adams would provide that. I would not sack Wilkins, rather move White down to youth team and bring MA in under a short term contract to assist DWilk.

I know it would be a desparate measure, but desparate times require desparate measures.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
bring MA in under a short term contract to assist DWilk.

I suggested this a while back, think it would be a really good idea. Also would give Mickey a chance to prove himeslf again without taking all the responsibility.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hiney said:
In my OPINION, you come across as a brainless imbecile.

Sorry if it's different from yours.

:thumbsup:

In my Opinion in your picture you look like a right cun*!

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:
I dont think he would come back and agree that it could be more or less career suicide for him.

But I do believe he would get the best out of what we currently have..and utilise it better...I think we would stay up at a canter with him in charge..IMHO...Cue the insults for having a diff of opinion!

I can be really offensive if you want, I'd rather not but if you insist I'm sure I can come up with something. Just let me know.
Mind you, why not change your signature, because it is not particularly pleasant is it? A bit of an insult really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here