Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We lose again tommorow enough is enough!

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
byf said:
If there is another lack luster performance with no heart or desie tommorow that leads to another defeat by a very poor side then its time something is done.

Wilkins talks a good talk..Is no doubt a great guy who loves the club just like every fan does...But this is getting quite riduculous now. The results are awful..so are the performances..we dont look like scoring and the kids just arnt doing it for wilkins softy softy approach. We are staring div 4 in the face and no1 seems to really care..."just stick with him...bla bla.."

Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES..HE'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

and this situation has got to be sorted!

TOTALLY Agree !!. Dean Wilkins is just like his brother Raymondo. Right words in the right places. Nice football talk but no end result. They belong on football panels for Channel 5. Bring a proper man-manager in !!. I just cannot imagine Wendy giving anyone a bollocking !!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: We lose again tommorow enough is enough!

Jimbo26 said:
TOTALLY Agree !!. Dean Wilkins is just like his brother Raymondo. Right words in the right places. Nice football talk but no end result. They belong on football panels for Channel 5. Bring a proper man-manager in !!. I just cannot imagine Wendy giving anyone a bollocking !!

Bit harsh did you say that after Scunthorpe, Huddersfield and Swansea? Probably not.

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wilkins is far far to soft,he keeps making excuses for the players week after week.The players need a proper bollocking asap:angry:

I have a lot of respect for wilkings,but he doesn't like good enough to be a manager:D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
byf said:
It shows true character when someone feels the need to insult someone for having an opinion different to their own.

You are a wanker. Is that what you mean?

Get behind Deano, believe me he is a good, very good manager. The only person who is not performing is Dick Knight, sadly that has been true for far too long.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
crodonilson said:
I said when we sacked McGhee we would regret it and I hate to say I told you so.

I am not saying we'd be in the Play-offs with him in charge but realistically I don't think we could ever expect that from a rebuilding season like this. Equally with a manager of McGhees calibre and experience I don't think we would be 2 points off relegation.

Personally I don't regret our sacking of McGhee, so you don't need to worry yourself about saying "I told you so." The club was in complete disarray for the last 6-8 months of McGhee's tenure. That was a squad he'd assembled, he wasn't taking on someone else's mess, it was the mess he'd created. Players were chewing their arms off to leave, and we couldn't even persuade any half-decent loan players to turn up. Stokes was cack, and that centre-half from Wolves wasn't even good enough to get a game with us! The youth players were clearly not comfortable with mcGhee, and some of the more experienced players seemed to openly dislike him. Justified or not, there was clearly a feeling within the dressing room that McGhee was against the black players, and that was probably contributing as much to the lack of arrivals as the rushing to depature.

If your memory of the arse-end of McGhee's reign was anything other than a complete fecking shambles of the highest order, then time has distorted your recollection.

If we could have our time over again, the only thing I'd have done would have been to sacik McGhee earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here