Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We look such a poorly coached team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Sorry to say but it’s alarming how poorly coached we look:

Defensively we are all over the place. Runners in behind over and over again.

The press is muddled and ineffective

Players don’t seem to know what they are doing when they get the ball, too many touches too few options.

The new manager has had a whole preseason with them and we look shambolic.

He has some serious work to do and quickly.
A bit of sympathy for you here..no one in the stadium was really expecting the worst half of the season to be followed by the best either but here we are! Loads to like in that second half. Not least the ulinput of the coaching team. Might be the making of this team.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I started the thread and will happily take a bit of stick for doing so.

Doesn’t change what I saw at half time however and coming off the back of the Chelsea performance I still have concerns that we looked lost in possession and we were too easy to play in behind. A crazy 15 minutes doesn’t change that.

Second half was much better and I am not sure I can pinpoint what it was though Estupinan helped.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Every time the opposition comes forward we look like conceding, this was the same against Forest, Chelsea and now Spurs. We got lucky against Everton as they were the better team when we scored against the run of play and they collapsed. Would be happy to be proven wrong but FH needs to go as he's a shambles of a manager at the moment
Congratulations, whilst few would have argued with your evaluation of the first half, you will now be joining the bloke who left Leicester early in NSC Gold.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I started the thread and will happily take a bit of stick for doing so.

Doesn’t change what I saw at half time however and coming off the back of the Chelsea performance I still have concerns that we looked lost in possession and we were too easy to play in behind. A crazy 15 minutes doesn’t change that.

Second half was much better and I am not sure I can pinpoint what it was though Estupinan helped.

You don't need to apologise. And I think a few posters on here need to have a glass of water and think about how they talk to other people. No need for any abuse at all. Just ridiculous.

It's a great win. We all want Brighton to win. It's ludicrous that has to be pointed out.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If we play like we have done in the first half in both of our last two games we will be relegation candidates.
If we play like we did when we scored 3 then we will win the league.

Fun game.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Good, keep all the nay sayers in the same thread away from the main ones!
Can you imagine being in a hundreds and thousands factory with this lot? You'd want to top yourself!???

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
People can gloat and I'm happy to be proven wrong but this result only highlights Ange's weaknesses rather than highlights out strengths. If we play like we have done in the first half in both of our last two games we will be relegation candidates. My opinion and that hasn't changed

Attachments

• B2E80A1F-ABC5-449E-A0CE-233269B162A1.jpeg
    B2E80A1F-ABC5-449E-A0CE-233269B162A1.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here