Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have one of the best squads in this division who is to blame ?.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best squads my arse. Forster, Murray, Elphick. ermmmmmm!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Adams for not knowing what he is doing and not having the courage to admit that he doesn't know what he is doing - not that I'd expect him to admit it of course!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We seem to have developed a horrible habit of sitting too deep and inviting teams to attack us which is leaving us seriously exposed at the back

I am not anti Adams but yesterday the team selection was baffling. They have one of the quickest strikers in the league yet instead of playing Virgo at the back we played Hawkins and Lynch who to be fair to both of them are not exactly lightning quick! Virgo on the right Thornton not starting and the players appeared to have little idea of what they were supposed to be doing.

I am sure we will turn it around but selections and tactics are getting weirder by the week and costing us many valuable points at the moment

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You just have to look at our leaky defence to see they're to blame. No cleansheet in the league since August.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The players for not backing up their ability with PASSION, HUNGER, and DETERMINATION.

If you go somewhere like Leeds then you KNOW it's going to be tough, so the first thing you have to match them for is workrate and will to win. We didn't.

Therein lies the problem.

One team in particular that has that currently is Cheltenham. Never say die attitude since mad dog joined them.

We should be running until we drop, not much to ask is it :shrug:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Part of the blame goes to the players themselves. The manager has to take the blame too.

The injured players, or recovering plays should not declare themselves fit, when they are clearly not. It is effecting the team and making us so much weaker.

The manager is baffling us all with team selection, formation etc.

I would love to blame match officials, but unfortunatley, no wins in 8 suggests its us, and we have to take responsibility for what goes on.

We have a great squad, just maybe the wrong attitude? Who knows what it is, but its not good, and we need to change.

If Anyinsah hasnt been extended, we need someone else in, as Virgo is not the answer

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
it is amazing me that all the threads of this kind are the same ones that wanted wilkins out and micky in last season

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it is amazing me that all the threads of this kind are the same ones that wanted wilkins out and micky in last season

i thought exactly the same, but then again it is the same people that booed Adams and the team off every game, shouting abuse at the players etc, but then were the first people running on the pitch celebrating drawing with Man City and going to penalties

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here