empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
very bad night again,and feel it will get worse b4 it gets better

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Poor Wilkins.What a time to try and get the managers job with that pile of crap.Even Cox sounds quiet tonight:down:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
McGhee must be grinning at all you lot who wanted him out. What are the odds he finds himself a club before the end of the season that finish higher than us??

:rolleyes:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
chez said:
We Have Got worse?

We of course we have. What did you expect? We sacked a very good manager and put a rookie in charge, we're hardly gonna improve are we.

f***ing hell, some people :dunce:

maybe we are struggling because of what mess mcghee has left us in it was him that has built this squad or even that he demolished the squad :angry:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The most depressing thing is I actually expected us to lose these games which is tragic when we're playing tin pot teams like Carlisle and Yeovil.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
chez said:
We Have Got worse?

We of course we have. What did you expect? We sacked a very good manager and put a rookie in charge, we're hardly gonna improve are we.

f***ing hell, some people :dunce:
thats my point,im not one of the mm outers

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
algie said:
Poor Wilkins.What a time to try and get the managers job with that pile of crap.Even Cox sounds quiet tonight:down:

'poor Wilkins'? Either way he's onto a winner. His first manager job and at this level with no expectation of success and no pressure? He fails he reverts back to his old role or he's proved he can manage a few games and can apply for a job as manager at the lower level. Anything else is a bonus. I think he's probably pinching himself and would be delighted if he made it to Christmas, which he probably will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here