Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have a new Governator here in California,

Bare

Nov 12, 2003
California
:lolol: Up til now I've talked about my right to keep and Bare arms. You guys are intent on talking about criminals and gangbangers. (Isn't that some sort of meat thingy you guys eat?)

Criminals do not obey the laws. Obviously, that's why they're called criminals. If I want to find a gun in your country all I have to do is find a criminal. Cops have guns but they won't sell me one. Criminals covet/take others' property/dignity. They have no respect for other people and their property.

I have a lot of self-respect. I am important. I like me. Maybe you don't, but to me I am. I earned everything I own with hard work and savvy. I don't steal. I don't ask for handouts. I don't suck up any welfare. You can find a gun anywhere in this country.

Tell me again WHY I should hand over my stuff to some worthless scumbag who wants it.

Not to far from where I live is Folsom prison, a level 4. North of here you'll find Pelican Bay, our only level 5 in the state where we store our sociopaths. West of here you'll find San Quintin, death row is there. These three prisons house the most dangerous people in California. These savages will rip your face off for a piece of bread. They are the most barbaric hoodlums you'll ever meet. Their atrocities know no bounds. These maniacs will not only rape your wife but rape you and your dog too. They are the most sadistic people you'll ever meet. And you, Lord Cornwallis are so bold to say I am the cause of all the woes of the world. Puuleese, how niave, ignorant and narrow minded is that?

I see no objection to my right to defend myself. With that I'll choose my weapon to do so, a gun.

BTW- Tell me more about the civilized, gun free society Hitler had.

(Sorry Easy 10, I had to see the Doctor and had some computer trouble. Have one on me.:drink: )

Easy 10 said:
Dammit, anyone know the time in Sacramento ? I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment, hoping for tales of gun-toting Indians with busted eardrums creeping through Bares window, intent on having his poke and stealing his gold.

Time in Sacremento? About 1823 judging by the posts about gold miners and native raiding parties

(and no, I don't mean 23 minutes past 6!)

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At the end of the day Bare, look at the evidence. Your homicidal rate (9.4 per 100,000) is over TEN times our own (0.9 per 100,000). (source: United Nations 1996 Demographic Yearbook) In our country, guns are illegal, in yours they're not. In addition, many of your states operate a death penalty. Doesn't seem to be working as a deterent, does it?

The bottom line is that most violent crime in the Western world is not caused by people in the gold rush, mad phsycotic rapists or injuns claiming land rights - it is caused by people desperate to raise drug money, and those people will rob and attack with whatever they have available, and screw the consequences. Take guns out of the equation and you remove a major cause of such deaths, and I haven't even started on child accidents, high school slaughters and sniper shootings.

I think what I'm trying to say is why don't you trot along back to small town America like a good ol' home town boy and shove your poorly thought out, third-world-esque "freedom loving" opinions up your "Mcdonald's beef boiger" fattened arsehole.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bare said:

These savages will rip your face off for a piece of bread. They are the most barbaric hoodlums you'll ever meet. Their atrocities know no bounds. These maniacs will not only rape your wife but rape you and your dog too.
This is pure NSC GOLD.
Bare mate, you are rapidly becoming my absolute favourite NSC poster of all time. This stuff is PRICELESS ! I have just choked on my beer laughing. Boy, are your posts worth the wait.

Absolute quality....encore, please !

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bare said:
Up til now I've talked about my right to keep and Bare arms.
And I fully endorse your right to roll your sleeves up and bare arms. Its the only way to be, man.

:thumbsup:

I love this guy.

Last edited:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Bare said:
Criminals do not obey the laws. Obviously, that's why they're called criminals. If I want to find a gun in your country all I have to do is find a criminal. Cops have guns but they won't sell me one. Criminals covet/take others' property/dignity. They have no respect for other people and their property.

Now the old "the criminals will still get guns" line just doesn't make sense (IMHO). You average street punk is just some pathetic kid who thinks his a big man, but in reality doesn't have the kind of connections required to get hold of firearms. No, it won't keep the guns out of the hands of the mafia or columbian drug runners, but they're not the ones you're likely to find breaking into your house or demanding your wallet on a street corner. Unless you're stupid enough involve to get involved in the criminal underworld scene they are hardly a threat to you at all, and even if they were, you little pop gun wouldn't be much help especially since their buddies are going gun you down if you shoot one of their own :shootself
The fact is your average street thug wouldn't have the balls to do anything if they didn't have a gun, and they wouldn't have a gun if they couldn't walk into K-Mart and buy one! Take Columbine for example. Those kids were pathetic lossers and if somebody hadn't be able to go to K-Mart and buy the guns for them, they wouldn't of had a chance in hell of getting hold of them. If they had even be able to find a black market gun dealer, the dealer wouldn't probably just rob them, beat them, and sent them away empty handed.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i haven't laughed out loud so much at a thread in ages. this is indeed pure gold (but watch them injuns, they'll take it from us)

Bare said:

I have a lot of self-respect. I am important. I like me. Maybe you don't, but to me I am.

you are what?

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Lord Cornwallis said:
Bare.
You are, hopefully a wind up merchant. If not it's narrow minded people like you that give Americans a bad name.
The gun has no place in civilized society,I can only think that you must live in some dark back water. In which case may I sujest you
move. The twenty first century might be a good start.
I have lived here for over 12 years and have yet to come across any Indian raiding parties, wild bears or home steaders trying to stake a claim in my back garden.

A little less time giving it large, GI Joe, and a lot more time on your reading skills.
Where do I accuse you of being the cause of all the worlds woes ?

I still think you're a twat though.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Just out of interest. Not related, but to show how fun and wacky it is in the states.
I can no longer buy Bovril or Ox tail soup because it has mad cow in it. I can however pop in to K-mart and buy a semi automatic, just in case of an Indian attack.

CHARLTON HESTON IS A COMPLETE ARSE.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I happened to be in Washington at the time of the Million Mom March a few years ago. The capital was a sea of polyester and Porta-loos.

The pro-gun lobby were having a meeting a bit further down the hill - just a few hundred were there when I walked past.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think Bare must be a wind-up. Yes we know there are plenty of Rednecks in the USA but why one of them would want to post on an English football messageboard is beyond me.

Bare

Nov 12, 2003
California
I see no one is telling me about Hitlers great society or why I should give everything I own away.

C'mon you guys step up to the plate. Or are you afraid you can't handle my serve.

It appears I'm the inviolable one on the block and your knees are beginnig to wobble and shake.

Hey Easy 10, how would I know if I'm a redneck?:lolol:

I personally would play Mayo and Butters as centre halves with Cullip just behind them. Give Jones and Watto responsibilities to roam forward when we break, and try out Piercey as the front point of a midfield diamond with the two loan players doing the donkey work behind him.

Bare

Nov 12, 2003
California
Lord Cornwallis

When you say, "If not it's narrow minded people like you that give Americans a bad name," it implies that the worlds negative opinions of the US are my fault. BS! Some bozo in desert Egypt somewhere thinks badly of the US, that's his problem, not mine.

Obviously you've never been in gold country out here in California. It's remote. The Sierra-Nevada Range towers between 12K-14K feet above sea level. The passes run about 7K feet. There are places there, if you want to mine for gold, that are only accessable by helicopter. There are times when I'm there, there's nothing but rock and timber for 20 miles and then there happens to be an H.E. powerline. At night we listen to the deer shuffle thru the leaves and the bares on the ridges woof and pop their teeth.

You live in a nice safe little world there in Charlotte, NC. But if you ever get a chance to come out west let me know. I'll show you where nowhere is. I'll even introduce you to a few inhabitants that live there. Don't bother bringing you van, it would be worthless.

Bare said:
I see no one is telling me about Hitlers great society or why I should give everything I own away.

C'mon you guys step up to the plate. Or are you afraid you can't handle my serve.

It appears I'm the inviolable one on the block and your knees are beginnig to wobble and shake.

Hey Easy 10, how would I know if I'm a redneck?:lolol:

I personally would play Mayo and Butters as centre halves with Cullip just behind them. Give Jones and Watto responsibilities to roam forward when we break, and try out Piercey as the front point of a midfield diamond with the two loan players doing the donkey work behind him.

You are flattering y'self way too much to think anyone 'can't handle your serve' - it looks as though several 'guys stepped up to the plate' - they seem to just regard you as a tosser mate.
er....... in case that's 'blowing your mind baby' or 'totally psyching you out' I'll put it another way; :tosser:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Bare said:

I HAVE TO SAY I CANT BE ARSED TO READ THE REST OF THE REDNECK BUT FOR A RECNECK BARRICAEDED IN HIS RANCH SOMEWHERE IN NEAR SACRAMENTO THATS A BLOODY SENSIBLE IDEA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here