Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have a new Governator here in California,

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I rather like the idea as Arnie as "guvnor" - not sure he'll resolve the budget issues but gives it a bizarre feel-good factor.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bare said:
Easy 10, I'm not sure what that means but if you don't have a gun, you lose.

Twat (verb).
To strike out. Punch, or land a blow with a blunt instrument.

Twat (adj).
Idiot. Fool. Imbecile. Exmple: "You yankee TWAT, don't you understand Britspeak ?"

Twat (noun).
Womans genitalia. Flaps. Hairy axe-wound.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Bare said:
That's right, a lot of this country is still empty and lawless so it makes more sense today then ever before. You ever been back in gold mining country? There are people there who'll rob you and kill you for what ever poke they can grab. If it wasn't for a gun, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation. That's right no police to call.

Bullshit. You've been watching Deliverance a few too many times. If there really are bands of thugs trying to rob you, just give them the money, that's all they want. If you pull a gun on them then they will shoot you. :shootself If guns weren't so readly available, they wouldn't have guns either.

If you're an Atheist, call it birthright. What ever. And have one on me.

:drink:

Birthright, no sorry, it's still meanless gibberish.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Bare.
You are, hopefully a wind up merchant. If not it's narrow minded people like you that give Americans a bad name.
The gun has no place in civilized society,I can only think that you must live in some dark back water. In which case may I sujest you
move. The twenty first century might be a good start.
I have lived here for over 12 years and have yet to come across any Indian raiding parties, wild bears or home steaders trying to stake a claim in my back garden.

Bare

Nov 12, 2003
California
I simply have the right to defend myself. Is there any arguement to that?

I live in a small town east of Sacramento. I live where I want and nobody pushes me around. I get out and go places a lot and I will be unmolested when I do. Are you saying I must be molested by any thug who wishes to?

Remember if it's good for me, it's good for you. Are you going to allow some Indian to walk in to your home, rape your wife and kid and you do nothing about it? I think not.

The difference between Lord Cornwallis and me is I'll defend my family, he'll have no choice but to watch.

Twenty-five years ago we had a guy who would break in at night and do exactly that, rape the wife and kids. He was called the "East Area Rapist." Through DNA they have him linked to over 50 rapes and 10 murders. He's now known and the "Original Nightstalker."

I am not going to hand my poke over to some slimey bastard that wants it. f*** him, he can go work for it himself. Do you know how much gold I had at that particular time? $10K there abouts. Besides, what makes you think he won't kill me anyway and take everything else. f*** him he didn't get anything except maybe a busted eardrum.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Bare said:

I live in a small town east of Sacramento. I live where I want and nobody pushes me around. I get out and go places a lot and I will be unmolested when I do. Are you saying I must be molested by any thug who wishes to?

Remember if it's good for me, it's good for you. Are you going to allow some Indian to walk in to your home, rape your wife and kid and you do nothing about it? I think not.

The difference between Lord Cornwallis and me is I'll defend my family, he'll have no choice but to watch.

Twenty-five years ago we had a guy who would break in at night and do exactly that, rape the wife and kids. He was called the "East Area Rapist." Through DNA they have him linked to over 50 rapes and 10 murders. He's now known and the "Original Nightstalker."

I am not going to hand my poke over to some slimey bastard that wants it. f*** him, he can go work for it himself. Do you know how much gold I had at that particular time? $10K there abouts. Besides, what makes you think he won't kill me anyway and take everything else. f*** him he didn't get anything except maybe a busted eardrum.

bare's turning into my favourite poster on nsc these days. i hope he/she isn't just an alter ego

he/she can become like our special little nsc gun toting mascot (what am i talking about, bare has to be a bloke)

anyway bare, you never asnwered my question on the other thread (took my spelling advice though). what's your take on last week's result and the recent slump????

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stashes of gold, rapists trying to steal his "poke", nightstalkers, guns guns GUNS...wow, this stuff is all pretty exciting. Can't wait for the next instalment.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
maybe he's saddled his horses and got himself a curly cumberland sausage from the little bitty chef

I think the main difference here, is that you would be confronted by some stranger who would (quite legally) be carrying a firearm, presumably with the intent to use it.

That's the difference.

In this country that is against the law

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dammit, anyone know the time in Sacramento ? I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment, hoping for tales of gun-toting Indians with busted eardrums creeping through Bares window, intent on having his poke and stealing his gold.

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Sadly, we're still divided by a common language. That, and some typos:
Bare said:
#1 "a well regulated Militia," it's important for any country or state to defend it's self, (you agree?) shall not be infringed.
What sort of English is this? "...defend it's self..."! Please!

We don't need anybodies permission to do that.
That's not a typo. It's more worrying than that.

Perhaps George W is a truer reflection of the nation that he represents than we've previously realised.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

We don't encourage Indians to walk in our homes to rape our women and children, we encourage them to open Tandoori restaurants.

Nor do we allow crime victims to commit wanton acts of murder.

It's all intended to achieving a more civilised society !

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Easy 10 said:
Dammit, anyone know the time in Sacramento ? I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment, hoping for tales of gun-toting Indians with busted eardrums creeping through Bares window, intent on having his poke and stealing his gold.

:lolol: :lolol:

'poke' is my new favourite word

and a big :lolol: to 34064 too:D

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Bare said:

Okay, so honestly, how many times have you actually had to defend yourself with your gun why walking down the high street?

Well, ignoring the latent racism of your comment (it's native american these days), I wasn't aware that there were any native war parties cutting a sway of destruction across rural areas of California. Must have missed that on the CNN news ticker, probably the pinko liberal press trying to be PC about it. Perhaps I should switch to Fox news from now on.

Or call the police, or lock his doors and windows when he goes to bed at night, or get a big hungry dog to stand guard....

I'll admit that was a scary one, but you can bet at least one of his victims was a gun owner and it didn't help them one bit.

Because the money isn't as important as your life. Besides you wouldn't have to hand it over if he didn't have that gun that he just brought from the local K-Mart. And most robbers aren't going to kill anybody because they are much more likely to be caught for murder than for robbery and the sentence is much more serious for murder. But if you pull a gun on him, then it becomes life or death and then he will shoot you. :shootself

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
yeah but surely you're not going to let him get his hands on your poke?!?!?!?

that would be insane:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here