Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We hate palace more than you

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Who has the better manager at the moment Palace or Brighton

Don't be daft. Warnock has a great managerial record.

Poyet's best achievement is currently an away win at Clowntown in the third tier of English football.

That's unless Warnock goes to QPR in which case...

Don't be daft. Warnock is a Judas and his mum is a prostitute in the slums of Beirut.

Poyet is an up and coming young manager who shows a lot of promise.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Poyet's best achievement is currently an away win at Clowntown in the third tier of English football.

Don't be daft. Warnock is a Judas and his mum is a prostitute in the slums of Beirut.

:clap2::clap2:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

:lolol: :lolol:

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
He inherited his teams from his father Lamarr Hunt. The Kansas City Chiefs were originally the Dallas Texans but he moved the francise. Maybe his son with see Selhurst, realise what a shoit hole it is and relocate Palace to Somerset. Call them the Taunton Tossers maybe.

Will be closer for home games for me if this happens but I'm not sure about the new name you've cleverly thought up there. Crystal Patriots sounds better and possibly our new stadium could be called Burger King Park? Got a better ring to it I think :thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good banter, boys.
First time at the Valley in about 10 years for me and I was impressed: puts Smellhurst to shame by having 3 stands from the same set. Not sure there are four more different stands at any ground in the country.

Anyway Palace, shouldn't you be on your way to Brum? Or couldn't you get a ticket?
PG

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Will be closer for home games for me if this happens but I'm not sure about the new name you've cleverly thought up there. Crystal Patriots sounds better and possibly our new stadium could be called Burger King Park? Got a better ring to it I think :thumbsup:

Crystal Paupers I think.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Good banter, boys.
First time at the Valley in about 10 years for me and I was impressed: puts Smellhurst to shame by having 3 stands from the same set. Not sure there are four more different stands at any ground in the country.

Anyway Palace, shouldn't you be on your way to Brum? Or couldn't you get a ticket?
PG

Just spoken to an 'acquaintance' on his way to Villa. They have a convoy of 1 coach and 1 minibus, oh, and a motorcyclist, with a sidecar.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Good banter, boys.

PG

Unfortunately not able to make this one, hospital appointment later, will be going to the bigger game this weekend, Doncaster away!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here