Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We close to one or maybe 2

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Which by some is regarded as the 4th most competitive league in Europe.

Jesus who do you suggest we sign then, realistic options only? Yes Upson is in the twilight of his career but the aim is to get promotion in the next 5 months we would see the longer term target come in in the summer with the billions of premiership money. Upson is more than adequate for this role he is strong, good in the air and played for England not too long ago, that will do for me.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
All capped by England:
Michael Ricketts
Carlton Palmer
Seth Johnson
David Nugent
Francis Jeffers
Steve Guppy

What am I missing?
A cogent argument (instead of picking random England internationals, we can all do that: Lineker, Rooney, Shilton, Cole etc etc). Hth.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A cogent argument (instead of picking random England internationals, we can all do that: Lineker, Rooney, Shilton, Cole etc etc). Hth.

I would of selected a better line of players to be fair. Jimmy Greaves, Hoddle, Charlton are a few you should be using over your selected talent.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

How about a list of recent footballers who achieved around 21 caps (the amount held by Upson)?

Jermaine Jenas 21
Ledley King 21
Paul Merson 21
Dennis Wise 21
Darius Vassell 22
Nick Barmby 22
Robbie Fowler 26

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I am expecting to see Virgil van Dijk wearing the stripes come August - probably to sign as soon as the Eredivisie finishes
Poyet has done this before with Will Hoskins

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How about a list of recent footballers who achieved around 21 caps (the amount held by Upson)?

Jermaine Jenas 21
Ledley King 21
Paul Merson 21
Dennis Wise 21
Darius Vassell 22
Nick Barmby 22
Robbie Fowler 26

That's disgraceful! Vassell 22 caps!? What did Anderton get?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Really?

We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton

We're hearing there could still could be 3 out and 3 for #bhafc this window, including Van Dijk

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton
We're hearing there could still could be 3 out and 3 in for #bhafc this window, including Van Dijk

Van Dijk? Would we even have enough time to sign him?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
skysports say dobbie is having medical at palace. do we need to bring another striker in?? ulloa will be filling that role in surely?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If we grab Vvd at the last minute I think I might Gary Monk in my pants!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here