Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We close to one or maybe 2

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If we grab Vvd at the last minute I think I might Gary Monk in my pants!

It's not happening. That's pretty much been confirmed by our latest signing.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
theolonously so (sp)

Thelonius - he's been dead for a number of years, so he might lack the pace that some people on here seem to want. he also had some very avant-garde views on music, which he persevered with to the delight of many (including me) but was misunderstood by many. Should fit in well at BHAFC, then.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Why did we sign him in the first place? He has never really been given a chance. Hope he can't play against us or else he would probably get a hatrick!

We signed him to replace CMS, who we thought we would lose at the last minute.

He was brought in as a kind of emergency replacement, and would have been a very decent one.

But being what turned out to be an additional player rather than a replacement, and on high wages at that, best for all parties that he leaves I guess.

Good player though, just not one we need.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Anyone else think we will still sign a random player from abroad? Don't want to get my hopes up but I can see Gus at least trying!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Anyone else think we will still sign a random player from abroad? Don't want to get my hopes up but I can see Gus at least trying!

Can't see it, would be nice though.

Recent windows have been like Christmas, we are very lucky.

Getting Ulloa and keeping Bridcutt will be more than enough for me anyway to be honest, and we have a pretty full squad now, apart from CB which is apparently being dealt with.

I'm happy either way, bring on the run in. :)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What was the name of the two Peru players we were linked with after the 1978 world cup? I can remember getting very excited about the possibility at the time.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I think it's unlikely, but Gus has pulled something out of the bag recently on deadline day without anyone having any clue about it (spanish Dave. I just want some more FLAIR to compensate for Upson/Monk

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
f***ing hell, last window we signed four midfielders (Dobbie midfield/striker), this window the rate this is going we are going to sign four centre backs.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
f***ing hell, last window we signed four midfielders (Dobbie midfield/striker), this window the rate this is going we are going to sign four centre backs.

I thought it was 2 ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here