Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are Staying Up...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Tonight was only a minor setback, but we'll be back with a victory against Scunthorpe. All the positive vibes will be around the board again, and we WILL stay up.

BELEIVE :albion2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm a positive guy, but there is no positive spin tonight, it's a pathetic result. But if we win the 4 remaining home games and beat Hereford, that's 50 points. That's the plan, and any points in the other games will be a massive boost. Home form is critical now, we can survive, it's far from over. But it's a little closer than it was this morning. :(

Keep the support going though people, the crowd against Yeovil, though small, was vocal. If we can keep that up, we might just manage the results there we need.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tonight was only a minor setback, but we'll be back with a victory against Scunthorpe. All the positive vibes will be around the board again, and we WILL stay up.

I'm afraid not. We'll be hammered on Saturday. We're going down now and it's time we all got used to the idea. After tonight's lackluste display, where I'm told most of the players didn't seem to give a toss, I'm not sure I care anymore.

Go & have a stiff drink, because there is absolutely no way that we will stay up. The players unlike the fans are not up to it. Most of them know that they will not be with the club next season. What really hurt tonight was a complete lack of passion from the players. It is ALL OVER now. Accept it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I hope youre right but this was one of our easier games in a very tough run. Swindon played one of their toughest opponents in a fairly easy run of games and won 3 nil!
Our survival depends on us picking up tough points and those around us dropping points, neither are happening and after tonight's result things look far from possitive!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
FFS SDL, you're an utter prat if you think we're going to get out of this. f*** off with your stupid optimistic ramblings whilst the rest of us face the reality that is all but confirmed. We're playing in League 2 next season. Idiot.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Go & have a stiff drink, because there is absolutely no way that we will stay up. The players unlike the fans are not up to it. Most of them know that they will not be with the club next season. What really hurt tonight was a complete lack of passion from the players. It is ALL OVER now. Accept it.

Fair play, it's your opinion.

But it's never over till it's over, and I'll keep on thinking we're staying up until its mathmatically impossible.:albion2:

I believe you. I will bounce this thread when we manage the great escape.

Thank you Don Quixote, means alot :thumbsup:

Officially the daftest post of the day!!

We'll see 2nd May, in the mean time...

Go f*** yourself.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
FFS SDL, you're an utter prat if you think we're going to get out of this. f*** off with your stupid optimistic ramblings whilst the rest of us face the reality that is all but confirmed. We're playing in League 2 next season. Idiot.

Thanks for that, bit pathetic aren't you.

Can I just ask why do you go to games?
And, apart from a bad performance are we any worse of than Saturday afternoon?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems the fight goes out of far too many of these players too easily, we haven't got gutsy enough players for a relegation battle and Slade is on a hiding to nothing with the players we have. They have the skill but not the stomach for a fight it seems.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Thanks for that, bit pathetic aren't you.

Can I just ask why do you go to games?

There was always going to be one cretin playing the 'we can still do this' card tonight after such an appalling performance. And tonight it was you. You really can't have watched the Albion much this season, or any club for that matter, if you think we've got any hope of survival now. So don't make things worse for yourself by trying to whip NSC into a 'positive frenzy' because you just look a right dickhead. Tonight is NOT the night to be saying we can do this because it's plainly not true. 2 or 3 games ago some people might, just might, take you seriously. But as I said, just **** off with the 'we can still stay up' bollocks because you make yourself look an utter cock. Even if you are a nice guy. And in answer to your question, I go to watch some entertainment - something we've lacked all season with one or two exceptions.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
There was always going to be one cretin playing the 'we can still do this' card tonight after such an appalling performance. And tonight it was you. You really can't have watched the Albion much this season, or any club for that matter, if you think we've got any hope of survival now. So don't make things worse for yourself by trying to whip NSC into a 'positive frenzy' because you just look a right dickhead. Tonight is NOT the night to be saying we can do this because it's plainly not true. 2 or 3 games ago some people might, just might, take you seriously. But as I said, just **** off with the 'we can still stay up' bollocks because you make yourself look an utter cock. Even if you are a nice guy. And in answer to your question, I go to watch some entertainment - something we've lacked all season with one or two exceptions.

I give up:wozza:
Sorry I'm not allowed to have an opinion for actually beleiving we will stay up. Stop jumping on the moaning bandwaggon, it's getting old now.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
On paper we look down. Fixtures are very, very hard and we need quite a few wins still.

However I strongly believe we will do it. Including a shock win on Saturday.

Up the Albion:ascarf:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
We're so inconsistent we can go from a poor performance to a win, and visa versa, the fixtures mean nothing.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Not a hope in hell, bha now go to two play off teams, and after tonights dire performance the fat lady is making final preparations.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I give up:wozza:
Sorry I'm not allowed to have an opinion for actually beleiving we will stay up. Stop jumping on the moaning bandwaggon, it's getting old now.

I wasn't trying to beat you so don't give up. Just give it a rest instead. There's a time for optimism and that's next season now. When people start using phrases like "mathmatically possible" you really ought to know that means "we're f***ed". Or are you new to football? Leave NSC to the moaners like me tonight. For once, no one can argue with us. Brighton are down and next season's already being touted as a season of 'consolidation' (which means we're mid-table at best in case you are as green as your postings suggest)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here