Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are so f***ing shit

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For the first time in over 30 years supporting Albion, I left at half time today. 2 goals conceeded to schoolboy defending, and at no time, yet again, did we actually look like scoring a goal ourselves. The last few home games have been absolutely shocking, and to be really honest, the only reason I went today was because it was the last home game of the season and I hoped we might put in a bit of a performance. On recent showings, I guess I should have known better.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
fosters headband said:
I have been going since 1957 and that season is amongst the worst for entertainment and excitment I have seen.
And I have seen some bad one's :lolol: :lolol:

Today,s display was so disappointing. The difference between our "young players" and Oldham,s side, full of experience was there for all to see. Oldham set about us for 40 minutes, and were unlucky not to be more than two goals in front. After that, they were in cruise control for the remainder of the game.We huffed and puffed.....but little skill and no experience meant the result was never really in any doubt. Even when we scored out of the blue with 6 or 7 minutes of time plus time added on left, we never really threatened them at all. A depressing end to a depressing season.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Oldham 1 Brighton 1 - away draw
Brighton 1 Oldham 2 - Withdean loss

Oldham just have to do equal to or better than Swansea in the last game to be in playoffs. Oldham against Chesterfield, Swansea against on-form Blackpool (remember we drew away to them recently?)

Did the team get a decent lap of honour, or did the moaners win?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
NOT Wilkins fault, too many little TWATS who are only interested in how many birds they are pulling on a Saturday night, or how big their diamond stud earing is.

I'd say Robinson has to go, because basically he has been SHIT for too long, but saved by the bobble hat mentality the club has inherited over the past 3 years, there are others, but i'll leave that for others to decide

And they wonder WHY so many boys have turned their back on the Albion.

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
This is without doubt the worst Brighton team I have seen since Gillingham. ...and Mr Wilkins reward is a three year contract...what is Mr Knight ON? how can you reward failure so, because failure is what it is. I am already dreading next season as I think we will be among the favourites to go down...it's a very poor division and we have been useless at home all season,losing to poor team after poor team. Unless we invest heavily in the summer we won't even finish mid table

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
gollum said:
This is without doubt the worst Brighton team I have seen since Gillingham. ...and Mr Wilkins reward is a three year contract...what is Mr Knight ON? how can you reward failure so, because failure is what it is. I am already dreading next season as I think we will be among the favourites to go down...it's a very poor division and we have been useless at home all season,losing to poor team after poor team. Unless we invest heavily in the summer we won't even finish mid table

Can't argue with any of that. Wilkins team selection was again mind-blowing. The back four who finished the game should have been the one that started it. I really felt for Kerry today because he should never have been put in a position where he's so clearly unable to play. Smacked of McGee tendencies in putting round pegs in square holes and, as much as I would like Wilkins to succeed, I'm afraid he looks out of his depth and is starting to piss me off like Mcgee did towards the end.

3 years - if we start next season the way we've finished this one, he won't last 3 months & then Dick will have wasted more money paying up his contract.

Not good:nono:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
KPTF said:
Can't argue with any of that. Wilkins team selection was again mind-blowing. The back four who finished the game should have been the one that started it. I really felt for Kerry today because he should never have been put in a position where he's so clearly unable to play. Smacked of McGee tendencies in putting round pegs in square holes and, as much as I would like Wilkins to succeed, I'm afraid he looks out of his depth and is starting to piss me off like Mcgee did towards the end.

3 years - if we start next season the way we've finished this one, he won't last 3 months & then Dick will have wasted more money paying up his contract.

Not good:nono:

Rumour has it, Dick does not have to pay up his contract at all.
If the rumour is true, Dick has been very crafty again.
If Wilkins is successful then any club wanting him will have to pay up his contract to us, but if Dick wants rid of him I believe he only has to pay 7 months of his contract.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bristolseagull said:
yep,

i certainly didnt bother, accept it mate, we're crap and this season has been utter bollocks

We should all follow your example, then we'd always be shit. Until we go out of business of course.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This has been the worst season of home football I can remember in 35 years. We are a relegation side since Xmas and I think we could very possibly go down next season but it is the team I support and I will continue to do so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do find it odd that McGhee got sacked after 3 losses and 2 of those away against B City and Notts Forest and Wilkins has had 2 , 5 match losing runs and a 6 match losing run and he gets a 3 year contract. Dick Knight is anm absolute hero of mine and he gets it right 95% of the team so I back Knight that he has got this right as well , I hope to god he is.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Uncle Spielberg said:
This has been the worst season of home football I can remember in 35 years. We are a relegation side since Xmas and I think we could very possibly go down next season but it is the team I support and I will continue to do so.

You must have a very short memory then

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
game of opinions Algie, I have only been a sth for 8 years to be fair so I suppose the home performances at Gillingham could have been worse but has the club ever had a 12 match home run with 1 win, 4 draws and 7 defeats ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rougvie said:
NOT Wilkins fault, too many little TWATS who are only interested in how many birds they are pulling on a Saturday night, or how big their diamond stud earing is.

That earring really worries you doesn't it? You have mentioned it here several times. Are you jealous?
Never mind that Coxy gave us something to cheer at yesterday and that he has scored some quality goals (including the goal of the season against Swansea) the fact that he wears a diamond stud earring is a heinous crime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here