Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are so f***ing shit

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
im not convinced by wilkins, but lets see what happens after the summer clearout and with the addition of new faces.i know he is albion through and through but im not convinced about his management skills!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Looks like we scrapped throughout second half, against a side determined to remain in play-off position.

Deserved goal:

84:33 Goal by Dean Cox(Brighton) right-footed (top-left of goal) from right channel (25 yards).Brighton 1-2 Oldham.

Hope they were given final reception they would have got at an away game.

Wish I could have afforded the trip.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You'll notice that all the verciferous abuse comes from people who weren't there. :jester:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
yep,

i certainly didnt bother, accept it mate, we're crap and this season has been utter bollocks

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hopefully we can turn it on next week at Chelts...bloody better, I will be there!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
bristolseagull said:
yep,

i certainly didnt bother, accept it mate, we're crap and this season has been utter bollocks

I went........and you are absolutely right...! Wish I had more sense like you.....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
cox's goal was a screamer. you could see by the way he was punching his chest that he was fired up and well up for it.

oldam were the better team (and a lot more fally down) - but revell ran his arse into the ground. him and cox played blinders.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
We have been abit unlucky in our last 2 games not to get draws against teams that our pushing for the play-offs

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I have been going since 1957 and that season is amongst the worst for entertainment and excitment I have seen.
And I have seen some bad one's :lolol: :lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
We were SHOCKING today. We need some really big changes next season, or we could be in for one hell of a Relegation scrap. I thought Alex Revell ran his socks off again, like he always does. Coxy was superb and deserved his tremendous goal. I thought Oldham were a very good physical side, and look a good favourite for winning the play-offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here