Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are so f***ing shit

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Me too...and to think that Wilkins has been given a 3 year contract.

:nono:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sick of reading news articles about how important it is to win at home by Dean Wilkins or some player every week. Obviously they don't care about it that much, or we are seriously out of our depth in this division at the moment.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
sir albion said:
Not one shot on target:yawn:

Surely favourites for relagation next season???

Without any doubt I fear. We are absolutely shite at present.

:angry:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
You're not allowed to slag off Wilkins, he's the best we can afford, give him a chance, he's trying his best....etc etc etc :jester:
Lets look back 10 years and realise how fortunate we are:jester: ha ha ha,knight and wilkins out asap:angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And to think that Mayo is in the team again as well. No doubt he can look forward to another year's contract in due course.

:angry: :angry:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
They have had their chances, and took them. With 19 goals so far in the league, not a surprise when:

18:21 Headed goal by Chris Porter(Oldham) (top-right of goal) from right side of penalty area (12 yards).Brighton 0-1 Oldham. Assist (cross) by Andy Liddell(Oldham) from right wing

40:03 Goal by Andy Liddell(Oldham) right-footed (top-left of goal) from right channel (25 yards).Brighton 0-2 Oldham. Assist (pass) by Paul Warne(Oldham) from right channel.

We seem to have had our chances too, despite negative comments posted above, Revell seems up for it:

6:28 Header by Alex Revell(Brighton) from centre of penalty area (12 yards), over the bar.

16:03 Corner from left by-line taken short right-footed by Alexis Bertin(Brighton).

16:43 Inswinging corner from right by-line taken left-footed by Sam Rents(Brighton) to far post, clearance by Chris Porter(Oldham).

21:45 Outswinging corner from left by-line taken left-footed by Sam Rents(Brighton) to centre, clearance by Sean Gregan(Oldham).

24:00 Shot by Adam El-Abd(Brighton) right-footed from right channel (25 yards), missed left.

24:43 Alex Revell(Brighton) caught offside. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Les Pogliacomi(Oldham) from own half, resulting in open play.

31:09 Header by Alex Revell(Brighton) from left side of penalty area (6 yards), hit bar. Inswinging corner from left by-line taken right-footed by Dean Cox(Brighton) to near post, clearance by Simon Charlton(Oldham).

33:59 Inswinging corner from left by-line taken right-footed by Dean Cox(Brighton) to far post, header by Gary Hart(Brighton) from centre of penalty area (12 yards), over the bar.

39:15 Jake Robinson(Brighton) caught offside. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Les Pogliacomi(Oldham) from own half, resulting in open play.

How goes second half? I can't get sound.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
sir albion said:
WHY????????

Never rated him,there is no loyalty these days unless you are shite and cheap,so thats why he is still at the club???

Testimonial reward excellent service to the club. He's given that. He may not be the most talented player in the world but busts a gut every time he steps on the pitch. Exactly the kind of player who should be rewarded with a testimonial game.

Sorry for the coarse way I expressed myself.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
We are a very poor team at the moment.I know we are safe (I think) from relegation but with the team we have at the moment I seriously believe finishing top half of League 2 would be ambitious. I think Wilkins has been bundled into the job far too quickly.:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here