Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are Leeds

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We're looking forward to playing the Champions of Europe.

Nottingham Forest just cannot seem to escape League One even WITHOUT a big points deduction.

Leeds? Who they?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm. Not really interested in Leeds. More excited about the big clubs in this division - true "Champions of Europe" like Forest and the other clubs on the up like Swansea and Millwall. Clubs like Huddersfield and Donny that have decent grounds. Teams like Crewe that manage relative success without finacial mis-mangement. They interest me.

Dirty, cheating, scumbag, financailly crippled, downward spiralling, toppled, nasty, low-life, doomed, self important arseholes like Leeds don't really interest me. Besides, I'm best man at a wedding that day.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As much as I feel sorry for Leeds fans, their reaction (and to be honest I'm only getting it from their boards) is bizarre.

The campaign against other clubs profits is badly thought out and self defeating.

Why ? Clubs don't exactly budget for the pies bought by Leeds fans and if the home club thought there was going to be trouble they could simply cut the allocation and save on policing costs.

So much for gaining support from other clubs fans which as we know, you need at this end of the pyramid.

Everyone hates us and we don't care ? Good, carry on like that and no-one will care about the troubles there are in.

I'm beginning to lose patience with their plight. Up till recently, I felt sorry for the fans and wanted the club to return to some kind of stability. If their fans don't want stability, well what's the point in other fans supporting them.

I genuinely surprised. What does is take for their fans to get over the we're actually a huge syndrome ? Obviously not 12 points adrift at the bottom of league one.

Wake up Leeds fans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The campaign against other clubs profits is badly thought out and self defeating. Why ? Clubs don't exactly budget for the pies bought by Leeds fans.
In fairness though, have you seen the SIZE of some of those ****s ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We are all fat thugs who beat the wife when we lose :thumbsup:

No you're not and that is the irony.

Why start acting like all football fans hate you, when they don't - but your actions will mean they do so ?

Ridiculous. Inflating your own importance?, your in league one.

LEAGUE ONE - 12 POINT ADRIFT ! When will the reality hit home.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i wouldn't try it at Brighton.We all know what happened down the lanes

we did do it at brighton. i bought several tickets in the brighton end and sold some of them to other posters on here.

then the pious few on this website came home and moaned about leeds in their end and did diddly squat about it.

whacking people out for a few quiet beers with their pals rather than those who like a bit of a rumble is hardly something to shout your mouth off about.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Maybe this, probably next season, Leeds will go up. But the Championship is where they will stay. Wind ups or abuse wont bother Deductions or the majority of Leeds fans, cos they dont understand it, it goes straight over their heads. But remind them of the big club in Yorkshire i.e Sheff Utd and that they will be stuck in the Championship for ever and that they are no different to say Wolves or Coventry or even Preston/Burnley, thats what really gets them. Clubs that yes had history, but thats what it is history, not a future.

And the thing about Champions of Europe. Its so laughable.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
And the thing about Champions of Europe. Its so laughable.

Does it actually have any basis in fact, or does it contain as much truth as your average Ken Bates statement?

I know Leeds got to the semis of the UCL a few years back, but I can't recall them ever having won it/the European Cup. Surely without having done that, such a claim is just that much more bullshit?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Does it actually have any basis in fact, or does it contain as much truth as your average Ken Bates statement?

I know Leeds got to the semis of the UCL a few years back, but I can't recall them ever having won it/the European Cup. Surely without having done that, such a claim is just that much more bullshit?

paris 1975. [SIZE=-1]Kitabdjian

clarke v beckenbauer

yorath v andersson

lorimer's volley.

we are the champions, champions of europe. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

[/SIZE]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
paris 1975. [SIZE=-1]Kitabdjian

clarke v beckenbauer

yorath v andersson

lorimer's volley.

we are the champions, champions of europe. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

[/SIZE]

So the claim is based on losing the 1975 European Cup Final, apparently because of a dodgy referee, then rioting afterwards and getting banned from Europe for 3 years?

Surely even Leeds fans can't take that seriously? I'm assuming when it's sung, it's done so tongue in cheek, otherwise it would surely be something akin to German fans singing that they would have been World Champions in 1966 if the linesman hadn't given Hurst's second goal.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we didnt riot, just gave paris a much needed face lift.

sung in whatever fashion you choose to take it. serious, tongue in cheek, however. its a football chant, not a contract written in blood.

we are the champions champions of europe.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is a different kettle of fish. He is surprisingly intelligible, compared to Champions of Europe/White Rose/Champions of League One.

Ah! Thought he was the same chap!

Never mind eh?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Do you fill the away end aswell as have hundreds in the home ends at Tranmere?

No, sorry about that, most of our supporters were at Crewe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here