Living In a Box
Why not post this on a Leeds message board - might get more interest

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Since you are all obsessed here are the highlights from the weekend of your big club in England that you follow, enjoy lads.

Heath

Kandol

Full Time

Bravo. 2-1 against Tranmere, only 5/6 years after buying your way to the Champions League Semi-Final. You must be extremely proud of the club.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do you fill the away end aswell as have hundreds in the home ends at Tranmere?

i wouldn't try it at Brighton.We all know what happened down the lanes

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Seriously though what a great boost it is for a fan of a club like Brighton to have played Leeds so much recently and get to see your big team heros up close, i bet that was one of the things you had wet dreams about only a few years ago.

Probably better than promotion i would assume for you lads.

Happy to help.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seriously though what a great boost it is for a fan club like Brighton to have played Leeds so much recently and get to see your big team heros up close, i bet that was one of the things you had wet dreams about only a few years ago.

You must be on cloud 9 dear chap, if you think todays "heroes" compare to the Leeds of old you have lost it.

Leeds are just and ordinary bunch of players, you will be lucky to go up next season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Seriously though what a great boost it is for a fan of a club like Brighton to have played Leeds so much recently and get to see your big team heros up close, i bet that was one of the things you had wet dreams about only a few years ago.

Happy to help.

Better than promotion? It would help if you had actually experienced a promotion. It was great to have a (near) full house and to play a club like Leeds, it was even better to trash them when a single player was getting paid more in one week than the whole team. It must make you proud, thinking where all that money of yours has gone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest, the last time I saw Leeds I barely recogised one player. This season will be no different. I'll probably recognise more players from Orient - with Leeds I'll have to check the programme to see which nobodys they're trotting out this year.

I'll be sure to turn up though, just to ensure Wise is made fully aware just what an utter C UNT he is.

Happy to help.

At least you have found your clubs' level at last. Now you can start drawing a couple of games.

Are you related to taff? oh never mind.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Enjoy your 2 cup finals against the Champions of Europe.

-12 and we're still going up! AS CHAMPIONS!:lolol:

Your back then? Thought you were banned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here