Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are in a good place, do you agree?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Played well today, Better team, 10th in Table.

Look at results today West ham win 3-2 against Leicester, we should have beaten West Ham and played them off the park, most the the goals in that game were all long ball goals. I love the way we play it right!

Hull win, Millwall win, we could so easily have beaten them.

We are picking up results when we aren't playing at our full potential and have so so much more to come. Our defence is looking better and the recent additions have given us even more. I am really pleased with where we are at the moment, everything looks promising. Just a goal or two needed now and we'll rise up the table.

Do you agree?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Absolutely. Can't help but feel injuries are holding us back though. Buckley, Vicente, Hoskins etc - its frustrating.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I couldn't agree more. It is a very even division and we are now beginning to pick up our game again and the results will come soon to help lift us up the league

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Totally agree. We are a work in progress and definately belong in the championship.
We could only have dreamed of this situation in the 90's - These are good days.....

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Yes we are in a much better place, its a fantastic time for all albion fans, the football we are playing is some of the best i have ever seen and i have been following my beloved BRIGHTON for 33yrs, SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE BY THE CYBER SUPPORTERS IS LAUGHABLE CLEARLY NO IDEA!!!! but yes what a fantastic future we have for the club and fans, we'll grow confidence in this league gathering better players for the premiership push oneday

WE ARE BRIGHTON, WE ARE BACK...:bhasign:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Chuffed to bits where I hoped in and around top half within touching distance of play off spots

Loving this season the highs and lows of championship football

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I've been an Albion fan for 49 years and I think the club is in a more secure position than it has ever been. We have a fantastic stadium, a great manager, a wonderful and benevolent chairman, and a good team that has had a bit of a blip but is on the rise again. We are on the verge of great things, we just need to be patient and get behind the team even when they aren't playing as well as we know they can.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
6th season following the Seagulls and 6th season following the Swans. This football season for me has beyond my expectations, I've always followed football but never supported a team until 2006, cos of family roots I became a Swans fan and cos Brighton are my nearest league team I also support Brighton.

As this is a Seagulls board, I'm going to say we are in a very good place with a manager who knows his stuff, a chairman who keeps planning for the future, a brilliant stadium that will keep thriving financially and a really talented developing squad.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good to see some positive comments. We certainly are in a good place.

It's good to see after what seems like weeks of negativity. This is our first season back in what is an extremely tough division, we're way ahead of where I expected us to be this season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Great to see a positive thread. Massive thanks to the OP.

We are doing just fine. Could be better - we have come close to those extra points - but there are fourteen teams whose fans would like to swap places with us so what's to complain about? We need a couple of good results now and we will be headed back to threaten the top six. A third of the way through the season I will settle for that quite happily.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought we got a very good result today and with a bot of a make shift defence we did really well.

Hopefully those that perceive we should win everything will now understand how hard this league really is.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
12 straight defeats at this level & they think we are in a crisis (some people need to remember 2002-2003) yes we are....and still loving every minute

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
i just love this man

poyet595.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Look at the table-it's early days still but look at the teams below us. Whoda thunk it 18 months ago?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I felt that 0-0 v Hull was a good result, 0-0 v Brum is a very good result, 1-1 v Millwall is actually now looking a decent point as well

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
From an outsiders point of view....yes you are in a very good place.

You've got a very good manager, a good side with some stand out players and I'm sure that once you get out of this bad run with a win you'll gain confidence and go up the table again. Made some decent signings in Jara Reyes (who impressed me on Monday!), Harper (who I know is fairly solid) and Paynter who seemed to give you that bit more up top today from what I hear and he seemingly made CMS look a bigger threat.

Just need to be a bit more cutting edge and get some confidence back and you'll be back in the promotion mix, IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here