Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are going up

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
crystal_palace_fc.jpg

puking_can.jpg

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
At the end of the day, our season is still going, yours is not.........We are guaranteed Championship Football at worst, you can dream......:)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Zesh, my boy, I don't think you've got this whole 'tribe mentality' thing. Football is all about tribes and by coming onto NSC you are attemtpting to conform to it's rules. But in THIS tribe one of the rules is that you have to hate Palace as in much the same way you go on a Palace thread and you have to hate Albion, at least a tinsy bit. If you don't you are not a tribe member.

No maybe you don't like the idea of tribes. That's fine and it doesn't mean you have to stop supporting the Albion but it does mean you stick out like a sore thumb here, will continue to do so and therefore it's probably best that you keep your fondness of Palace to yourself.

As a last point, I was a fan of Palace before I was a fan of the Albion because we lived in Croydon and I was too young to really care about football except in the tribal school playground. Then we moved to Brighton and I saw my first match and it was all different. As an Albion supporter I hate Palace but if their results have no effect on us then I wish them well..... if they effect us then I hope they get shafted from a great height.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here