Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are going up

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Zesh, my boy, I don't think you've got this whole 'tribe mentality' thing. Football is all about tribes and by coming onto NSC you are attemtpting to conform to it's rules. But in THIS tribe one of the rules is that you have to hate Palace as in much the same way you go on a Palace thread and you have to hate Albion, at least a tinsy bit. If you don't you are not a tribe member.

No maybe you don't like the idea of tribes. That's fine and it doesn't mean you have to stop supporting the Albion but it does mean you stick out like a sore thumb here, will continue to do so and therefore it's probably best that you keep your fondness of Palace to yourself.

As a last point, I was a fan of Palace before I was a fan of the Albion because we lived in Croydon and I was too young to really care about football except in the tribal school playground. Then we moved to Brighton and I saw my first match and it was all different. As an Albion supporter I hate Palace but if their results have no effect on us then I wish them well..... if they effect us then I hope they get shafted from a great height.

You don't follow Palace then follow Brighton, Charlton or Millwall it just doesn't happen mate. Well only if you are Norman 'dyed in the wool Brighton fan, but i used to support Palace' Cook!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
9023.jpg

we all clap the palace:clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
:braders::(:braders::braders::braders::braders::braders::braders::braders::QUOTE=brighton rock;2379383]
9023.jpg

we all clap the palace:clap2:[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here