Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are going up

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Good luck to Palace, actually hoping they go up this year.

Theyve got a great team, great manager and are playing great football.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hate the way all their fans seem to think that they're still European giants, who are much too good for this league. Granted they'd be 2nd without the points deduction, but they haven't taken the league by storm. In fact we deserved to beat hem when they came to the Withdean.

But where would they be without all the players they bought, with other people's money?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The acid test is, of course, how are they going to do in the Prem - assuming that they get there.
Judging by past performances - not just yours (I see that ratification to change your name to Crystal Yo Yo Palace never came off) but the Derbys, West Broms, Sunderlands etc- it's bloody tough.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The acid test is, of course, how are they going to do in the Prem - assuming that they get there.
Judging by past performances - not just yours (I see that ratification to change your name to Crystal Yo Yo Palace never came off) but the Derbys, West Broms, Sunderlands etc- it's bloody tough.

I can testify that it is tough, of course it is. However i genuinely believe we were a little unfortunate to go down last time but ultimately over 38 games we missed out by 1 goal!

And the yo-yo tag you can aim at a number of clubs, West Brom, Derby, Birmingham etc, but that bears it out how hard it is to maintain your Premiership status.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

It may be TOUGH but Palace are CLASS, if i had to support someone other than Brighton then it would be Palace. Great set of fans aswell, i admire them.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Ive seen them once at Selhurst and once at the withdean, the one at selhurst being my best away game EVER! dont we all just love to hate them?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Ive seen them once at Selhurst and once at the withdean, the one at selhurst being my best away game EVER! dont we all just love to hate them?

Yes i use too dislike them (so no one quote me on anything ive said in the past (withdean wanderer)) but i realised i have no reason to hate them, their fans were a bit prickish when we played them, but so were Swindon's! I wasnt alive in the 70's and 80's when all the real hate stuff happened, so who cares anymore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here