Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are f***ing Brilliant!

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
I think we should be promoted straight to the Premiership once we romp the league, why bother with this Championship nonsense?

The question was Will Leeds go up? now its Can Leeds win all 46? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think we should be promoted straight to the Premiership once we romp the league, why bother with this Championship nonsense?

the question may have changed but the answers still NO :p

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak

you just beat Luton 1-0

you must be so proud to see the glory days back

:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You wont beat us though.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Well I think we can all agree that you've finally found your level :thumbsup:

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
LOve it. I would certainly be crowing over the cast that I would only have to pay small charities such as St Johns Ambulance and similar organisations, when I can but championship quality players on 'undisclosed fees'. YOu must be very proud deductions. It would be interesting to see how Leeds would do on a regular footing. A similar level and expenditure of teams at this level. But of course, Leeds are Champions of Euorpe and it is a absolute scandal that they should be forced to rough it in League One....it breaks my heart.....:rolleyes:

Are we still living the dream or is it on hold until the mighty leeds claw their way back tk the promised land. I must say, I would be extremely proud of my Leeds, battling away to save their own skin. It is not as if the fans embraced the buying of partial success and shunned the evil Ken Bates.

Why didn't the regular football fan unite? Clearly becuase the regular fan was in cahoots with KB and determined to stomp over everyone to get back to hteir 'rightful place'. I don't think I have hated a team as much as Leeds. Palace dpon't even register....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't care if Leeds finish above us, I don't think any of us have claimed we're better than them.

I'll certaintly have a chuckle if Leeds fail to get promoted this season, this moron seems to think it will be a walk over because they've won 4 games.

Champions of Europe - Next match home to Hartlepool:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here