Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are f***ing Brilliant!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to seeing Carole again, most skilfull Albion player for many a year.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Looking forward to seeing Carole again, most skilfull Albion player for many a year.

wise is certainly bringing the best out in him, something the other schmucks before him failed to do. he's playing well this season so far, first time i have ever really seem him play football. he was never given the chance under the others.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think we should be promoted straight to the Premiership once we romp the league, why bother with this Championship nonsense?

The question was Will Leeds go up? now its Can Leeds win all 46? :lolol:

And while your at it why not abandon your fans protest against Bates?

twat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Deductions...leagueonechampions..je accuse!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Why aren't you on a Man U message board boasting this to them? Oh thats right, they've forgotten you exist :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Why aren't you on a Man U message board boasting this to them? Oh thats right, they've forgotten you exist :lolol:

they wish they could, they have a whole sticky and numerous offsprings all about leedswatch 2007. its flattering.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. its flattering.

I don't see it like that, they are just indulging in a bit of schadenfreude. I'd love to be able to do the same about Palace ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here