Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are after two spurs youngsters

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
heard today that we are trying to get two young spurs players on a season long loan. came from paul allen- clives brother.

thats it really. end. let the questions begin

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yeh, Danny Rose would be a coup. Possibly John Obika?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The club realise that a numb er of BHA supporters also like Tottenham

???

I've met a lot of Albion fans in my time, and I don't recall any of them having (or admitting to) any specific liking for Spurs, which doesn't surprise me as I can't think of any reason why Spurs in particular should be liked by 'a number' of Albion fans.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I heard weeks ago that we'd spoken to Spurs about a youngster called Townsend.

IMHO Bostock might also be a good loan signing.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Without intending to be a pedant, i hope Paul Allen didn't say he was Clive's brother. I know some footballing families are rather incestuous, but not that much...:laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Do well to get Jon Obika. He's immense. I hope we dont loan him out, I wanna see him breaking through into the first team this season. :angry:.

Could be ; Rose, Mills, Archibald-Henville, Pekhart, Townsend etc.

But it WONT be Bostock.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The club realise that a numb er of BHA supporters also like Tottenham so it is the best of both worlds we get some young talent to help the team and the fans see some up and coming talent.

I know a lot of Albion fans, but don't know any that "also like Tottenham", what a load of cock that statement is!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's plausible I guess given Spurs aren't fielding a reserve side this season.

Which means players will have to be getting games somewhere.

It's more beneficial to have them at clubs closer to London than far away which means we'd be in not a bad position to grab one or two.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Townsend and Obika went out on loan to Yeovil and helped save them from relegation. Obika (striker) scored 4 in 10 games and Townsend who plays wide left scored 1.

Would be v.good long term loans and these positions are definitely on Russell's wish list. Doubt if we'd get them for a season though, three months maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here